Using the Realized icons (thank you to ever created them...wasnt me) i created a couple iPhracked themes You can show your iPhark buddies what there phone should be able to do.

Zen has a bottom dock and 12 Sliding icons. (Pic is mine) it comes with a default plain black background

iPhrack Zen UPDATED 4/23/09

Updated: iPhrack Today Plus Crossbar Scroll Over Today

Updated: iPhrack Today Plus Crossbar with Messeges and Calendar

Last edited by mothy; 04-23-09 at 10:30 AM.
    02-13-09 05:04 PM
    not a fan of iberry themes.
    but this is quite good
    02-13-09 05:08 PM
    this looks super sweet; I think you have the OTA links flipped under the photos, though? the today crossbar is under the one that looks like it'd be zen, and vice versa.

if I'm wrong, my bad. I'm gonna click the one that says today, since that's what I want - and see what happens.

super sick job as usual, mothy!
    02-13-09 05:09 PM
    oooppppsssss your right : Fixed
    02-13-09 05:12 PM
    haha I noticed that when I just now navigated to the thread again on my storm. I thought I was going nuts, then refreshed on the lappy and saw you fixed it.

nice job, again. you're a magician with these things, dude.
    02-13-09 05:14 PM
    it looks like u didnt change much with this one, does that mean it eats memory less than the other themes out there ????

anyone try this and let us know?
    02-13-09 05:20 PM
    I downloaded it and finally tweaked everything to my personal preferences (ugh the worst part of changing themes, am I right people?), and it's pretty much amazing.

Two small negatives for me:
    - The calendar doesn't stay on the screen, only when its icon is highlighted.
    - White calendar events are hard to see over the awesome globe default background, which I really like but will have to change in order to read the events. :[

otherwise, it's fantastic.
    02-13-09 05:34 PM
    pimplicious
    02-13-09 05:46 PM
    I really like it dude. Clean nice and fast. Great job and thanks for sharing....really appreciated.
    02-13-09 05:52 PM
    This is an excellent theme. I found a bug with it however, the today screen for messages only displays 'sent SMS' messages, not any emails.

Is there a way you could display the Today screen permanently? Only a few calendar and message entries would do. As well, could you put in the battery %?
    02-13-09 05:54 PM
    These are pretty tight! Curious where did you get the icons from? There are a few that are just regular folders I wouldnt mind changing if possible??
    02-13-09 06:18 PM
    Also found a bug in the phone app. The status bar at the top shifts the buttons downward cutting off the bottom buttons.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-09 06:36 PM
    Also found a bug in the phone app. The status bar at the top shifts the buttons downward cutting off the bottom buttons.

Ok i noticed that too but I thought I was seeing things.....I can confirm it has happen to me as well
    02-13-09 06:40 PM
    Great theme, thanks for the work.
    02-13-09 07:08 PM
    Like the icons especially the music player icon
    02-13-09 07:09 PM
    I love this theme! Two things I would like on it better though and I hope you dont get mad about this. 1. Make the diff mail icons diff from each other cause the same ones next to each other is confusing and doesnt look right. 2. Add a SMS/MMS button other than that I love it!!!!!
    02-13-09 07:39 PM
    I love this theme! Two things I would like on it better though and I hope you dont get mad about this. 1. Make the diff mail icons diff from each other cause the same ones next to each other is confusing and doesnt look right. 2. Add a SMS/MMS button other than that I love it!!!!!
    Theres a way to get SMS/MMS icon added easily. I just learned this myself. Go to the messaging folder where its all combined and hit the BB button, options, general optionsSMS and Email Inboxes have that set to Seperate.

There you go....you now have a seperate button for SMS/MMS

But I have to agree....if you were able to change the two message and inbox icon this would be beyond perfect!!
    02-13-09 07:45 PM
    Now this is more like it...love the bottom scroll...exactly what i was looking for
    02-13-09 07:46 PM
    I think the only thing holding me back from getting this theme is the fact that it appears all the folders are still default icons, this looks really weird with the rest of the custom theme icons.
    02-13-09 08:07 PM
    no volume button on the home screen??
    02-13-09 08:30 PM
    Hands down this is one of the best themes I have seen. Very impressive. Running now no issues except the caller I'd is cut off. But this Haas happened in every theme

02-13-09 08:39 PM
    love love love love love!!!!!

thank you and happy valentines day!
    02-13-09 08:55 PM
    Very nice! I think this is going to be the one I wil roll with!

Thank you!
    02-13-09 09:10 PM
    great, think its the best one so far. only problem im having is it is eating my memory alive, i went from 30 to 14 but put the original back on and its already climbed to 23. weird
    02-13-09 09:19 PM
    Is there any way to change the LOCK background??
    02-13-09 09:25 PM
147 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD