So I got bolt went right to it and it worked great. Then I deleted storm piano for the time being. However after the restart when ever I try to use bolt my service goes to 1xev. Has this happened to anyone else?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-09 11:24 AM
    im pretty sure 1XEV is 3G
    02-13-09 11:29 AM
    what is storm piano.

I had bolt and deleted it because I didnt like it but never noticed any change in internet
    02-13-09 11:35 AM
    Its a piano on the storm lol. No I know that but the ev was lowercase not capital. So I need to restore the connection everytime. Its bolt that's kills it or so it seems

02-13-09 11:39 AM
    I have the exact same issue on my 8830WE. I've been looking for an answer for a while now, and finally did a searh here to see if anyone else is having this issue. Anytime after using Bolt to browse the web (even for only a few seconds) my coverage drops from 1XEV to 1xev. All services still work fine, but I always have to provision my phone to return to 1XEV...strange.

05-19-09 10:06 AM
    I also have the 1XEV to 1xev issue when using Bolt. Like stated above, everything seems to work fine, but I have to turn the connections off and back on to return to 1XEV.
    05-19-09 12:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD