The only reason why I wanted a Blackberry was because of the calendar. I like to see my schedule on the go. I figured with the storm it would be better than my curve.....WRONG..... Is there any 3rd party app that is a different calendar. I was playing with my friends Palm trio and I loved the calendar. I wana be able to color coordinate my appointment without switching email associated with that color, I wana be able to view my tasks with out having to have it set at a freaking certin time........ PLEASE freaking help me....
    02-12-09 08:46 PM
    The only reason why I wanted a Blackberry was because of the calendar. I like to see my schedule on the go. I figured with the storm it would be better than my curve.....WRONG..... Is there any 3rd party app that is a different calendar. I was playing with my friends Palm trio and I loved the calendar. I wana be able to color coordinate my appointment without switching email associated with that color, I wana be able to view my tasks with out having to have it set at a freaking certin time........ PLEASE freaking help me....
    Why did you think it was going to be different? And why the heck wouldn't you demo the phone at the store before you got it??
    02-13-09 07:46 AM
    The only reason why I wanted a Blackberry was because of the calendar.
    You could've saved a ton of coin by using a dumbphone and carrying a planner.

In this economy, I would say it isn't unreasonable to head to your local elementary school and snatch one of these beauties from an undeserving kid:

This is a joke. I'm not responsible for any ensuing legal fees for those who actually follow my advice.
    02-13-09 08:01 AM
    I was playing with my friends Palm trio and I loved the calendar. I wana be able to color coordinate my appointment without switching email associated with that color, I wana be able to view my tasks with out having to have it set at a freaking certin time........ PLEASE freaking help me....
    Buy a Palm Treo, problem solved!!
    02-13-09 08:12 AM
    Gotta love those helpful replies.

jordan...take a look at this thread in Storm 3rd party Apps forum. Lots of in detail reviews. Nothing is quite perfected yet, but that's probably just a matter of time. But what's been posted there might give you an idea of what app will or won't suit your needs.
    02-13-09 09:11 AM
    thanks for the sarcasim and bitchyness. and i tried to demo the phone but it ran slow so i never got to get past trying to change from profile to landscape. but thanks periwinklemoon, none of this applys to you
    02-13-09 09:08 PM
    thanks for the sarcasim and bitchyness. and i tried to demo the phone but it ran slow so i never got to get past trying to change from profile to landscape. but thanks periwinklemoon, none of this applys to you
    02-13-09 09:09 PM
    The only reason why I wanted a Blackberry was because of the calendar
    See, when you type out stuff like this, no one is going to kill themselves to help you.

It's the medical equivalent of a DOA patient.
    02-13-09 10:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD