Saw some figures posted by rim yesterday about shipping about 3.5m devices. Considering that supposedly vzw shipped 1m storms, if you add in curves , pearls, and the few 8830s, you would think vzw accounts for 40+% of rims devices? Could this be the case? If so, where is my freaking bold!
    02-12-09 10:53 AM
    I noticed that last year and into this one all the carriers got a device unique to them in some way.

VZW-Storm
    ATT-Bold
    TMo- 8900/pearl flip
    Sprint-? Well they suck so who cares. 8350i maybe?

I think this was done deliberatly and I dont think that you will see a "Bold" on VZW. But I could be wrong. We get that Niagra or that Gemini or something else in July. Juest one year to replace my curve. Stupid new phones every year why I oughta..
    02-12-09 11:09 AM
    I noticed that last year and into this one all the carriers got a device unique to them in some way.

VZW-Storm
    ATT-Bold
    TMo- 8900/pearl flip

I think this was done deliberatly and I dont think that you will see a "Bold" on VZW. But I could be wrong. We get that Niagra or that Gemini or something else in July. Juest one year to replace my curve. Stupid new phones every year why I oughta..
    Lol. Yeah. Sprint got an exclusive on the iDEN Blackberry. Go them.
    02-12-09 11:24 AM
    VZW-Storm
    ATT-Bold
    TMo- 8900/pearl flip
    LOL! Sprint sucks? Whoda thunk it?

Stupid new phones every year why I oughta..
    They do it on purpose, you know that, right?

Keeps you paying attention & always ready to fork out more $$$ for something new.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-09 11:52 AM
    LOL! Sprint sucks? Whoda thunk it?
    I always hated calling people on Sprint and Nextel. I would ALWAYS get voicemal because they never had service.

They do it on purpose, you know that, right?
    Yea yea yea I know. I guess I got so used to not really caring what great new phone came out, but now that i have a crackberry its a different story. Im a recovering technophile and I relapse occationally.
    02-12-09 12:58 PM
    and fyi verizon is getting the pearl flip 8230 aka APEX very very soon

RUMOR: Verizon branded BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8230 spotted
    02-13-09 03:17 PM
    The photo originated from a member of the Crackberry.com forums, who claims to be a Verizon employee. [via Boy Genius Report]
    Is this like a friend of a friend showed someone a tiny thumbnail & this makes it fact?

BoyGenius is about as reliable a source as the National Enquirer (or worse, the NY Slimes). I've never been too impressed with MobileBurn, either.

02-13-09 04:05 PM
    actually boy genius took that post from the rumors forum at crackberry. if you've read the BGR article, it says that's where he got the picture. the post is still here at CB. So yeah. it indeed is coming to VZW soon.
    02-14-09 09:06 PM
    It was from a "poster" here.

BG is well known for plagiarizing unsubstantiated rumors.

It might be different if Kevin had posted it. Since he didn't, it could very easily be a Photoshop job.

I've seen images of Tilts, Sidekicks & iPhones with the VZW logo on them.

02-14-09 09:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD