Okay you guys asked for it so here it is.

What is it? If you don't know what an Etch-a-sketch is then this app probably isn't for you lol.

How to use it? Use your finger to draw on the screen. If you would like to have a new drawing board simply shake your phone left and right and it will clear the screen.

How can I get it? Here is the OTA Link. For those who don't know, simply click on that link using your blackberry storm and it will install it for you.

Current Build 1.4.7 - If you notice any bugs or anything post them in the thread. I will try and fix them asap.
    New - You can now change colors by simply clicking on the screen. There will be a circle in the bottom right hand corner that will be the current color

This is cool, how can I repay you?
    Like always the app is free, if you wish to donate you can using the button below. Either way I hope you guys enjoy the app.

Lets make a little contest
    Draw a picture using the app and take a screenshot of it. The user with the best image by 8pm tonight will get 20$ via paypal. I will pick the top 3 and then create a poll and have the user vote on it.
    Last edited by dmglakewood; 02-13-09 at 08:21 PM.
    02-12-09 05:55 AM
    DMG, your crazy. Very cool! Whipping out new Apps every minute!
    02-12-09 06:02 AM
    DMG, your crazy. Very cool! Whipping out new Apps every minute!
    Haha it keeps people happy and puts a few extra dollars in my pocket. It's like a win win I suppose. Plus I'm self employed so I have tons of free time to just code.
    02-12-09 06:08 AM
    Nice program! You are amazing!
    02-12-09 06:12 AM
    Here is my entry lol took me all of 2 minutes. It would have been faster but I had to start over. I messed up on the k the first time.

02-12-09 06:13 AM

Okay you guys asked for it so here it is.

What is it? If you don't know what an Etch-a-sketch is then this app probably isn't for you lol.

How to use it? Use your finger to draw on the screen. If you would like to have a new drawing board simply shake your phone left and right and it will clear the screen.

How can I get it? Here is the OTA Link. For those who don't know, simply click on that link using your blackberry storm and it will install it for you.

Current Build 1.0.5 - If you notice any bugs or anything post them in the thread. I will try and fix them asap.

This is cool, how can I repay you?
    Like always the app is free, if you wish to donate you can using the button below. Either way I hope you guys enjoy the app.

Lets make a little contest
    Draw a picture using the app and take a screenshot of it. The user with the best image by 8pm tonight will get 20$ via paypal. I will pick the top 3 and then create a poll and have the user vote on it.

Wow DMG this app is awesome! I am soo jealous that there isn't something like this for my Curve. I shall endeavor not to pass my day in a cloud of etch-a-sketch envy. But seriously... This is very nice!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-09 06:15 AM
    DGM, you are on fire.

Can v.2 make the sound of sand sifting around like the real E-A-S. That would be cool.

Just kidding.

Donating today.
    02-12-09 06:21 AM
    Here is my entry lol took me all of 2 minutes. It would have been faster but I had to start over. I messed up on the k the first time.

I'm going to go out on a limb here but... I think you have a very good shot at winning first place!
    02-12-09 06:22 AM
    DGM, you are on fire.

Can v.2 make the sound of sand sifting around like the real E-A-S. That would be cool.

Just kidding.

Donating today.
    If I can find a sound clip like that I could edit that in. Although the sound of the wobbly touch screen has the same kind of affect lol.

I'm going to go out on a limb here but... I think you have a very good shot at winning first place!
    Haha I'm not in the contest, unless no one else enters then I win by default
    02-12-09 06:23 AM
    I guess I gotta search and find out how to take screenshots.

So I can win my donation back +
    02-12-09 06:25 AM
    I guess I gotta search and find out how to take screenshots.

So I can win my donation back +
    Haha nothing better then donating then getting your money back
    02-12-09 06:28 AM
    i have been searching and cant find screen shot how-to for storm if you let us know how i promise a picture thatll make u happy!!
    02-12-09 06:35 AM
    and any way to save pictures dmg?
    02-12-09 06:40 AM
    http://www.thetechmogul.com/CaptureIt/CaptureIt.jad

That's the program you need to download to save screenshots. Then go into

Home Screen > Options > Screen/Keyboard and set one for your side keys to capture it.

I hope that's not too confusing.
    02-12-09 06:52 AM
    thank you sir! working on my picasso now
    02-12-09 07:10 AM
    I am quite sure I just fell in love with you. In a totally hetero way, of course.

Thanks for the Etch-A-Sketch! You rock.

02-12-09 07:59 AM
    Very cool man. Keep up the good work, DMG!
    02-12-09 08:19 AM
    You are a machine! Thank you!
    02-12-09 08:34 AM
    I sent my 5 bucks!

I think that's a good round donation!

awesome simply awesome!
    02-12-09 08:38 AM
    Thank u so much! Its good to see apps finally storming up!

02-12-09 09:02 AM
    Friggin' Sweeeet!
    02-12-09 09:20 AM
    How does one post the captureit screenshot in this post?

02-12-09 09:30 AM
    Awesome app. Love it. Will be hard to get away from my little girls. Lol.

02-12-09 09:30 AM
    Sweet app man. Who ever wins the $20 should give it straight back to you considering the amount of effort you put into free apps.

The only bad thing about this app is that it gives you an idea of how slow the touch UI really is.
    02-12-09 09:44 AM
    By the time the App Center comes out my phone is going to be 50% owned by dmg...

02-12-09 09:50 AM
213 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD