are there any issues with receiving email today with gmail? I stopped receiving emails this morning. I can send but do not receive. done numerous battery pulls and reset the email account....

any suggestions
    02-11-09 05:17 PM
    have you resent your service books from the Verizon BIS page?
    02-11-09 05:21 PM
    I'm having similar issues. I can send and receive from gmail, but not my work email (regular imap, not bes) I can send from that account, but cannot receive. I got one random email that made it through, but other than that I've gotten nothing since about 2pm. Called tech support, they did what the book says to do, when it didn't work and I called back the wait time rised to almost an hour, so I'm beginning to believe that there is a service issue.

Anyone else having issues today?
    02-11-09 05:21 PM
    I have noted Gmail push problems today and yesterday.
    02-11-09 05:23 PM
    I had problems with gmail yesterday but working fine today.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-09 05:28 PM
    I have had issues with Gmail today and yesterday.

E-mails are being very delayed.
    02-11-09 05:33 PM
    Contacted VZW this morning...BB was having problems with the gmail interface. I still haven't gotten my emails. Just FYI...
    02-11-09 05:43 PM
    i did re send services books..... sounds like maybe is a gmail issue... thanks for feedback..
    02-11-09 05:56 PM
    I'm seeing delays in gmail, but it's working...
    02-11-09 05:58 PM
    Appears as tho its either a BIS delay or a Gmail server delay but it appears to be affecting a lot of people. Hopefully they will get it straightened out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-09 06:00 PM
    I've had this problem for like a month now. It worked fine for the first few weeks that I had the Storm and then all of a sudden without any change on my end it became really delayed. I have posted about this before but some people still claim they see no delay while others like myself see a delay. Maybe users on certain servers are experiencing the delay and if that's the case I guess we're screwed. It's surprising how bad gmail is compared to yahoo or hotmail in this regard.
    02-12-09 06:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD