does anyone know why im not getting html in emails with 4.5 new OS? i have enable HTLM in options, resent service books,,etc. now my email show where pic would be, but its empty with a dashed border around it!? tech told me to go thru d/m and check HTML but i dont even see that. is there a setting to adjust in gmail on laptop? I see an outgoing outgoing encoding and mine is set to txt default instead of uni-code???
    02-11-09 12:13 PM
    When you open a new e-mail, press the BlackBerry button and select "Get Images".
    02-11-09 01:39 PM
    Unless the images are imbedded, you have to download manually ("Download Images").
    02-11-09 02:11 PM
    When I first upgraded to 4.5 I had delete my email accounts from BIS and restore them in order to get HTML emails. Maybe you should give that a try.
    02-12-09 08:01 AM
    it's a security feature that prevents linked images from being loaded automatically. this has been asked been asked a hundred times already.

if anyone uses aol mail, its the same thing as when you check your mail on webmail.aol.com and you have to click show images and enable links to see most images.
    02-12-09 10:20 AM
    And if you're seeing the outline of where an image should be you're getting the HTML email...
    02-12-09 10:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD