I can get my email through gmail, but I'm not getting it sent to my BB. I am getting a good connection. This happening to anyone else?
    02-11-09 09:22 AM
    Same thing here...not getting or sending email on either work exchange account or ATT mail. I also cannot log into BIS to resend service books. Running Storm OS .99 with VZW.
    02-11-09 09:29 AM
    Also on .99. I found that gmail reverted to POP enabled so I disabled it again, but still nothing.
    02-11-09 09:31 AM
    Same here..

On phone with Verizon.. same issue as last week it seems.

They are stating that my account isn't even viewable through their admin tool right now which is what they told me last week.

He is about to communicate to the others that an outage is across the network (the tech I'm talking too) to the others.
    02-11-09 09:32 AM
    Same thing happened last week. Never had problems before, and all of a sudden, twice in a week. Its not your phone, and a soft or hard reset won't help.
    02-11-09 09:33 AM
    i'm using gmail and vzw.blackberry and getting my emails ok.

i am noticing a lag in my gmail that wasn't there before.
    02-11-09 09:36 AM
    Seems to be a problem with the .99 OS to me I am running .75 and mine is working fine through my Storm for Gmail. Just a thought...
    02-11-09 09:37 AM
    Seems to be a problem with the .99 OS to me I am running .75 and mine is working fine through my Storm for Gmail. Just a thought...
    No last week it only affected some parts of the US.. this is the same situation.. You just aren't in that affected area.

He did mention some of the e-mails are on long delay.
    02-11-09 09:38 AM
    I'm not getting any emails either, this happened to me 2 weeks ago and it last around 6 hours before RIM fixed the problem.
    02-11-09 09:44 AM
    I've noticed a problem too. I'm running .99 outsie the DC metro area. Not getting emails through BB push but am through Gmail app.
    02-11-09 09:47 AM
    I just checked my e-mails are not coming through either. Last week I was able to have verizon refund me $25 on three occasions when my e-mails didn't get pushed to the phone. ( my next bill will be $75 less ) They told me that there would be no more $25 or me. They said that they would only refund me for the outages pro-rated. so one day = 29.99 Divided by the days in the billing cycle.
    I think that the crackberry forum should send out a text message or BB message to the members of the forum to let us know when the service is interupted, Then we all could contact verizon and request compensation for the outage days. When they (verizon) start refunding thousands of dollars i'm sure the problem will be fixed
    02-11-09 09:50 AM
    call verizon now and request that they refund you $25. I told they about the hundreds of dollars of business that I lost due to the outage.
    02-11-09 09:57 AM
    i just got $60 refunded to my account. I have two blackberry storms on my account and I called to complain about the e-mail outage. I told the rep that I am in the service industry and that I am dispatched to buildings by owners and property managers to mitigate emergencies and other problems they have ( water leaks, broken doors, security Lights not working...) I explained to his that me and my three employees. are losing alot of money today. He started to point the finger at RIM and I interrupted him and said that I pay VERIZON for a service not RIM and that they are responsible for the money I am losing. He said he would refund me the $29.99 for the whole month even though it will only be out for a few hours. I then told him that I have two blackberries and that they both don't word and he then credited my account $60. So the running total refund for this month is $135.00 ( 25, 25, 25, 30, 30 )

Make the call, its Worth it !!
    02-11-09 10:18 AM
    Do I need to have my name on the primary? I would love to save 30 on my first data month. Especially after how long it took toconvince my parents to even let me get it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-09 10:29 AM
    Mine just began getting emails again!
    02-11-09 10:44 AM
    Got my hotmail stuff within a minute ... verizon pop mail 10 minutes later.
    02-11-09 11:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD