Hey Guys
    I am new to texting and as of yet have not been able to do so on this phone. I heard there was a update coming back in Februar. I have not seen or heard of anything do you guys know whats going on. Need help.
    Thanks
    02-10-09 11:02 AM
    If you have Desktop Manager (disc came with your berry when it was shipped) then install that and when you plug in your device through usb to your computer, open desktop manager and it'll walk you through the steps. If you do not have Desktop Manager then by using Internet Explorer go to BlackBerry - Update your Device Software and it'll go through the updating process. After I did the update (I did mine through the Desktop Manager software) all is well with text messaging.
    02-10-09 11:30 AM
    I tried this and the desktop manager said there where no updates, whats up with that?
    02-10-09 12:23 PM
    Well it could be that your device is already running the newest version. To find out what your device is running press and hold the ALT and aA keys then press "h". If it shows 4.6.1.128 (225) under the App Version, then you are running the newest version.
    02-10-09 12:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD