I have a family plan with 5 lines and the line with the earliest eligiblility upgrade date is 06/25/2009. I know that in a coporate store they can do an upgrade before that date.

So here is my question:

How early can I upgrade that line in a coporate store? Could I go into a store and upgrade today? And, if I call customer care, could I do an upgrade through them early too?

Thanks in advance...
    02-09-09 02:40 PM
    There is no yes or no to this question. I would first go into the store and see if it were possible, if not, call customer service. 6/25/2009 is pretty far away and more than likely, I see the store doing this before anything. It will not hurt to try.
    02-09-09 03:31 PM
    I have a family plan with 5 lines and the line with the earliest eligiblility upgrade date is 06/25/2009. I know that in a coporate store they can do an upgrade before that date.

So here is my question:

How early can I upgrade that line in a coporate store? Could I go into a store and upgrade today? And, if I call customer care, could I do an upgrade through them early too?

Thanks in advance...

I agree with Duvi. You would now need to get approval for an early upgrade even at a Corporate store. So, call and find out when a manager will be at your nearest store, and have them look at your account to see if you'll be eligible for an override. There has been a major crackdown on stores being able to do exceptions since the beginning of the year.
    02-10-09 05:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD