Anyone experiencing that even after a message/bbm/facebook alert has been read the red star stays on the icon notifying you of a message even though it has already been read?
    02-09-09 09:31 AM
    I have the same problem. And after I tilt it from portrait to landscape or from landscape to portrait, the red star disappears.
    02-09-09 09:42 AM
    I have had the same issue with every beta OS I have installed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-09 09:44 AM
    I have been having this issue ever since i went from .75 to .99, So for now i am using the indicators on the top portion of the phone only. Anyone else having this same problem?
    02-09-09 09:48 AM
    I'm running .75 and I have had this problem recently. I never noticed it for the first month or so but now my SMS and MMS messages randomly has a red star. Flipping mine from portrait to landscape doesn't help, it actually just brought the red star back. I guess it's not a big deal but it's really annoying, anyone have a definite solution?
    02-09-09 10:20 AM
    I've had this on every single version of software I've ran, which would be .65, .75, and now .99. No biggy. I'm sure all these little things will get worked out eventually.
    02-09-09 10:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD