i would like to get that blackberry strom bad ..when is sprint getting it ..
    02-09-09 08:11 AM
    When pigs learn to fly .... okay okay relax. As a rule of thumb Sprint is about 15 to 20 months behind on everything

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-09 08:55 AM
    Don't know that I'd hold my breath on it. From what I've seen it's exclusive to Verizon. I haven't heard anything even being in the works for it on Sprint.

02-09-09 08:57 AM
    as a rep i can tell you that the storm is a verizon exclusive and will not be available on the sprint network. the only way it may have possibly made it to our side is if they didnt make their quota in the 3rd quarter.
    02-09-09 10:47 AM
    So is that why they're running their buy one get one free promotion to possibly meet that all important quota?
    02-09-09 12:38 PM
    When pigs learn to fly .... okay okay relax. As a rule of thumb Sprint is about 15 to 20 months behind on everything

Actually, while I'd say Sprint is behind GSM networks only because of the network, I think Verizon is the absolute worst at getting phones. Obviously, with the exception of the Storm.
    02-09-09 03:01 PM
    Didn't sprint and verizon get the 8330 at the same time? Sprint also had the Treo 755p before anyone else and now has an exclusive on the 800w. They will also be getting the pre first. Not that I am advocating any of those phone. But Sprint is definitely not behind with all phones. I think different relationships yield different exclusives.
    02-09-09 03:41 PM
    Didn't sprint and verizon get the 8330 at the same time? Sprint also had the Treo 755p before anyone else and now has an exclusive on the 800w. They will also be getting the pre first. Not that I am advocating any of those phone. But Sprint is definitely not behind with all phones. I think different relationships yield different exclusives.
    Sprint also got the Touch Pro before Verizon (not to mention a better version of it). Actually, they got it before every carrier. They got the Diamond first too. Verizon still doesn't have that.

Verizon is by far the worst. Trust me, unless you want some LG piece of crap your stuck waiting on Verizon.
    02-09-09 04:57 PM
    U know how long we waited for 4.5 the storm will take forever, lmao

02-09-09 10:55 PM
    Myself I would much rather have the 9030 than the 9530...

Curiously, when I was at the mall the other day, I saw the Qwest Wireless kiosk (who piggybacks on the Sprint network) advertising the Storm... I'm not sure what that means, I just thought it was odd...

02-10-09 12:38 AM
    yuch why a touch screen how flacky! screen get broke guess what phone no good!
    02-10-09 12:42 AM
    That pretty much applies to any phone, doesn't it?

02-10-09 12:44 AM

Verizon is by far the worst. Trust me, unless you want some LG piece of crap your stuck waiting on Verizon.
    I guess I'll just have to settle for being able to make calls if I'm not on an interstate and dealing with customer service people who don't treat me like I'm annoying and or ********.
    02-10-09 12:52 AM
    ^^^^ I guess you also stick with having you wallet raped month after month with Verizon nickel and diming, oh! and lets not mention the fact they lockout any feature/app that doesnt bring them even more cash!

And here a little tip I can use my phone everywhere a Verzion person can use theirs and plus some....Its called Free Roaming....So Nice Try.
    02-10-09 03:40 AM
    Oh, that's a good'un. Verizon still has roaming charges? That's so...2005? Or 6?

02-10-09 04:28 AM
    Qwest is now with verizon. I have a friend with them.

Myself I would much rather have the 9030 than the 9530...

Curiously, when I was at the mall the other day, I saw the Qwest Wireless kiosk (who piggybacks on the Sprint network) advertising the Storm... I'm not sure what that means, I just thought it was odd...

02-10-09 05:56 AM
    Ah, well that explains it then

02-10-09 05:57 AM
    Verizon doesnt have roaming charges, but i have never seen a verizon phone roam...they prob locked that out too.
    02-20-09 03:09 PM
    By the time Sprint gets the Storm, there will be another "way better" BlackBerry on VZW or ATT. Can't complain 'bout the roaming charges, though! Good point, lennyj17!
    02-20-09 06:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD