Is there anyway with Viigo to get the full article within the program, and not have to link to the web page to read it. For example, my local newspaper does not have a mobile site. So when I subscribe to the RSS, I get the headline and first few sentences but I cannot view the entire article because my newspaper's site is not mobile browser friendly. Any ideas for what I could do?
    02-08-09 10:20 AM
    In that case, I think you'd have to click "Open in Browser" and view it in the BB browser, not inside the Viigo program itself. The Viigo browser is not the best; it'll work with a lot of sites, but not all.
    02-08-09 12:58 PM
    and download the most current version of viigo, it adds a view full article button, the older version should have it too, but ur theme could be hiding the button. Try changing the theme and post ur results.
    02-08-09 01:01 PM
    Ok, that actually works a little better. Thanks.
    02-08-09 01:02 PM
    I just downloaded the new version of Viigo and I have the links for "view full article" and "open in browser". The problem is the source for the article does not have a mobile site. So when I either view the full article or open in browser I have to scroll through a bunch of weird links and text to find the rest of the article.
    02-08-09 01:13 PM
    for some rss feeds they have they syndicate the whole article. See if that's an option for any of your rss feeds.
    02-08-09 01:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD