I just got a copyright infringement notice letter from my isp so I'm done with torrents. I'm looking for a site that has a one time fee and allows me to download videos and music.

Another huge plus would be the ability to download directly from the browser like zml.com or movie2b.com but without the pay per movie. I want to be able to download ota on my blackberry if possible so a site like the previously mentioned would be awesome or any other really great site that is a one time fee and is additional software ok too as long as it isn't a filesharing program. I knew a guy that paid and got "frostwire" and was still in the same position as illegal p2p.
    02-08-09 07:27 AM
    I didn't know about these 2 sites you reference...are the movies compatible with Blackberry? I agree with you that a legal movie option for Blackberry would be great.
    02-08-09 07:53 AM
    movies2b has a demo option to see the video quality so I went there with opera mini and downloaded the mp4 version. it was a 2 minute clip and looked pretty good. I just need something that will keep me off of the radar.
    02-08-09 07:58 AM
    I'll be keeping my eyes on this thread. If I find any good sites I'll post them.
    02-13-09 08:47 AM
    just don't get caught with torrents

veoh is a pretty good site that i use. they give you a player to download. check it out
    02-14-09 02:18 AM
    They don't have a lot of movies, mainly TV shows but its free and supposedly legal.( it sounds like you know a little about it so I would like your opinion on that). They are already in 3gp also. Its video4blackberrydotinfo
    Tp

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-09 06:44 AM
    how did you get caught with torrents lol you must have been doing major traffic through your line
    02-16-09 06:16 AM
    [QUOTE=blackb3lt;1615479]I just got a copyright infringement notice letter from my isp so I'm done with torrents.

Yeah I would definitely lay low if I were you.
    02-16-09 06:52 AM
    hula has some stuff to look into!
    02-16-09 12:47 PM
    set your upload speed to like 1 in utorrent so that not alot of data will be sent out and you will be good.
    02-16-09 10:57 PM
    Many tools such as applian Replay Video Capture, Wondershare Streaming Video Recorder can download streaming moveis from webiste.
    02-17-09 04:25 AM
    Thanks for the tip buddy very helpful...
    02-17-09 04:18 PM
    Actually wasn't me it was my brother in law using my connection. So I'm not exactly sure. Videos4blackberry is ok but not nearly enough on it.
    02-17-09 06:42 PM
    .....or you can download the movie from your computer to your phone.....all you'd have to do is convert it on your computer to transfer it to your phone....plus you'd get better quality. right now i have iron man, max payne, pron, lol, and a daddy yankee movie. and they look and sound pretty damn nice compared to watching streaming media on the web browser.
    02-18-09 07:00 AM
    .....or you can download the movie from your computer to your phone.....all you'd have to do is convert it on your computer to transfer it to your phone....plus you'd get better quality. right now i have iron man, max payne, pron, lol, and a daddy yankee movie. and they look and sound pretty damn nice compared to watching streaming media on the web browser.
    where did you get the movie to begin with though?
    02-19-09 09:53 AM
    What I do is go to sites like IRFree.com and just buy a rapidshare account or a megaupload account.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-09 12:14 PM
    I've gotten like 3 of those letters from Rogers. Not concerned...sue me.

They're just p**** off that I'm using my "Extreme High Speed" to actually download stuff. They'd like everybody to be on that line and use it for browsing only.
    02-19-09 02:06 PM
    Use peerguardian if using torrents and always read the comments to see if it is fake. Other than that megaupload is not a bad idea
    02-19-09 02:14 PM
    I recently upgraded to the New Pearl Flip 8220 O.S. 4.6, I am new to BB and have no troble figuring out how to transfer music files, photos, short videos etc...Now I am not sure how to transfer the movies? I have been reading all day and all night on several different sights and I understand what must be done in order to transfer a movie successfully and be able to view it etc, I know you must first convert the DVD to a Mp4, Now I have tried do do this, I put a movie in my disk drivw and tried to take the movie from My Computer under the local drive.....Do I have to actually Rip the movie into my computer and then attempt to convert the file. Another question is: I have a very new P/c It's a Dell Insperion 530 and have all the extra bells and whistles, I know when I ordered this computer that I specifically told them I want to rip & burn both C.D's & DVD's I have a windows media player and that normally drives all of my music and when I drop a DVD in it automatically goes to a cyberlink DVD Player which plays my movies great, I have poked around a little bit but hopefully the right person is reading this and can better direct me on how to do what it is I'm trying to do: If I can transfer movies right from the DVD PLAYER on my P/C and convert them without having to rip them in, I would like a little advice and direction on how to go about this. Now I am also interested in how to rip DVD's into your P/C ....I believe I have the software and burner on this P/C but I could be wrong because so far I have never accessed it or used it yet and if I need to install a burner or download software please advise me of the best and easiest moient way to go about this? Also how do you dconvert a movie to Mp4 file I am a newBerry so allow me a little slack while I'm in the orientation phase which is generally 2-3 days for me I thank you in advance who's reading and responding to this .....
    02-19-09 11:35 PM
    I use a combination of Forumw.org (basically just a forum listing of almost anything you could want - apps, music, movies, tv shows, ebooks, etc.) along with a RapidShare account.

Basically, the posts on Forumw.org are just links to RapidShare (and some other) download sites.

Forumw is free, but if you want faster downloads through RapidShare, its worth paying for a membership.

And the nice thing is that none of them are torrents - just file downloads.
    03-16-09 08:08 PM
    Here is a good website with alot of movies already converted im a member there and alot of other crackberry members enjoy

Blackberry Movies | Blackberry Videos
    03-29-09 05:05 AM
    Would prefer if they had a sample or two to try out ...looks fishy to me
    03-29-09 10:55 AM
    Well its not fishy it works and if you are not happy they will give you a refund it is SAFE this website..
    03-30-09 04:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD