Is it possible to change the default browser to Bolt so links and shortcuts open Bolt instead of the BBB?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-09 03:02 PM
    options advance options browser and then you should be able to select bolt if it is already downloaded
    02-07-09 03:06 PM
    options advance options browser and then you should be able to select bolt if it is already downloaded
    No theres not choice in there for Bolt. I checked all over the options areas and dont see the option to make Bolt the default browser.
    02-07-09 03:51 PM
    hmm weird im at a standstill sry man
    02-07-09 05:00 PM
    yeh theres no option, just the default one or the media net (on ATT).

But i think youll run into problems like if you want to install a program/theme OTA or what not. It probably wont recognize the device as a BB to do that, if you know what i mean. Kind of like a user agent on a desktop.
    02-07-09 05:12 PM
    yeh theres no option, just the default one or the media net (on ATT).

But i think youll run into problems like if you want to install a program/theme OTA or what not. It probably wont recognize the device as a BB to do that, if you know what i mean. Kind of like a user agent on a desktop.
    Yeah I know what youre saying. Like if you go to Google and try to download Maps or whatever from another browser it doesnt know what kind of phone you have. You have to do it from the default browser. The BBB is just soooo slow it sucks.
    02-07-09 06:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD