I resently upgraded to OS 4.5 on sprint and love it. Everything works fine but I have noticed that if I let my screen go dim/inactive/timeout after 20secs and then hit my trackball or any other but to make the phone active again there is about a 2 second delay between when I hit the the button and the phone lights up/activates.

When I had OS4.3 that never happened, not a major deal(yet) but just wanted to know if anyone else has expereinced this

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-09 02:11 AM
    This might not do a thing but have you tried a battery pull since reloading the OS and getting everything set back up? After installing a few apps, themes, ringtones etc.......
    02-06-09 02:16 AM
    Yeah, I think it's a bug they have to fix. Supposedly someone said that with Sprint's release of 4.5.0.131 it fixed it but I haven't been able to lose my Pre-Release version to get the final to test that out.
    02-06-09 05:22 AM
    I am running the Sprint 4.5 and notice a small lag when coming out of standby mode.

Nothing horrible and sometimes I don't notice it really, but have seen it happen more than once in the 24+ hours I have been running the 4.5
    02-06-09 06:02 AM
    It's a known issue. If you want to read more about it, go into the .131 thread and read through. (The one started by 1 2 Many, that has a lot of info on the new OS fixes and quirks.)

02-06-09 06:28 AM
    Mine is doing it as well.
    02-06-09 08:33 AM
    It's a known issue. Mine wakes up faster if I wake it with the space key vs. the trackball.
    02-06-09 08:36 AM
    Hit the Space Bar or the "Back" key next to the track ball and it will not be there...

..it only happens when you use the track ball...
    02-06-09 08:38 AM
    Yeah, mine does it too, but if you use the Spacebar to wake it up instead of the trackball that doesn't happen.

02-06-09 08:43 AM
    Thanks for the feedback

02-06-09 09:52 AM
    i guess i got to start getting used to hitting the spacebar from now on
    02-06-09 04:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD