02-05-09 12:27 PM
    As they should. Been nothing but great when I've called in.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-09 12:30 PM
    As they should. Been nothing but great when I've called in.

Same here. I've had them for 11 years now with no complaints what-so-ever.
    02-05-09 12:31 PM
    I've had them for about 5 years and I am really happy with them. My friend switched to ATT and her call dropped rate is now 39%. She is swtching back and paying an outrageous amt of $ to do so.

02-05-09 12:34 PM
    i've always had tmobile ever since I got my very first cell phone...that was back in 2001. customer service over the phone is exceptional! in the stores though...might be another story. few snotty employees but what can ya do? haa
    02-05-09 11:29 PM
    I've had them since 2002 and I've been happy with them every step of the way
    02-05-09 11:40 PM
    i've had them since 2003 and with my grandfathered plan and the ability to get my 8900 early...gotta love them even more!
    02-05-09 11:53 PM
    I agree with that! Everytime I call they are super nice! Some of them are actually so nice that I needed an insulin shot afterwards.

02-06-09 12:02 AM
    T-Mobile is great
    Their flexpay department on the other hand is terrible, monkeys could run it better.
    02-06-09 01:46 AM
    i've had them since 2003 and with my grandfathered plan and the ability to get my 8900 early...gotta love them even more!
    I second this... I was amazed at how nice the Rep was when I placed my order... my entire order and explanation took approx 5 minutes and the Rep was great and knowledgeable... I had to thank him very much for such a nice experience.
    02-06-09 06:13 AM
    I totally agree w you all. Since 00', I've loved their CS, prices and their Blackberry love. I don't know how people continue to use Sprint. They really get no love w BB's.

02-06-09 08:51 AM
    I've had T-Mobile 3 years now and switching from VZW was the best $350 (family plan) I've ever spent in my life.
    02-06-09 12:25 PM
    I been with tmo since 2003 and would never think of leaving. Their cust. support reps are unbelievably nice and courteous. In my entire time with tmo I can count maybe 10 dropped calls - ever. Service is exceptional.
    02-06-09 12:44 PM
    I LOVED tmobile! that is until I got VZW the service in my area is just better with VZW but Tmo will ALWAYS have a place in my heart lolz
    02-06-09 12:55 PM
    they've been great for me too until yesterday.

tell me if I am rightfully pissed.

I have had nothing but bad luck with the Curve and have worked through 8 of them. each time Tmo has hooked up a replacement free of charge and have been really helpfull. Now I'm on # 9 and the mic died yesterday, so I call in and they tell me they're gonna hook me up and help me switch to a different phone, cause aparantly this just isnt working out for the curve and me. so I asked if I could get the 8900 which comes out on the 11th and I have to pay full price for it with no discount or help on the price or anything when I've been hosed by 9 curves 9!!!!!

I understand that I cant get anything for free, im OK with that... but how about some help to replace a seemingly VERY defective phone.

sorry for the rant but Im pissed!
    02-06-09 04:04 PM
    Every time I call tmobile I get off the phone happy because they treat me good every time I have a problem. There are some reps that can be @sses sometimes. But overall I rant about Tmobile customer service to all my friends and family who does not have Tmobile.
    02-09-09 04:44 PM
    T-Mo is doing a great job with CS. Got to give them credit. At&t's CS has really ticked me off lately and if it wasn't for At&t getting better devices, I would have jumped ship to T-Mo.
    02-09-09 04:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD