hi im new to the whole blackberry scene and i just switched over from the iphone. and so far i am liking the blackberry but its kind of tricky learning how to download apps its not as straightforward as the iphone.. but anyways on my iphone i had aol radio and i could use it to listen to espn radio and is there a program on the blackberry that would allow me to listen to espnradio. thanks!
    02-04-09 10:00 PM
    Try moodio

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-09 10:19 PM
    im sorry but how do i find moodio?? do i just download all the apps from searching the sites on the browser? thats what ive been doing intstalling apps like facebook and slacker. but i do not know how to find any free games or anything. sorry for not using hte search but my internet is very slow and it takes forever for it to find anything
    02-05-09 12:04 AM
    im sorry but how do i find moodio?? do i just download all the apps from searching the sites on the browser? thats what ive been doing intstalling apps like facebook and slacker. but i do not know how to find any free games or anything. sorry for not using hte search but my internet is very slow and it takes forever for it to find anything
    If you are looking for ESPN Radio as a general station, you would have to have the satellite radio package offered by XM/Sirius.
    I use Flycast Radio which allows for ESPN Radio via a local affiliate. For example, I am able to stream some local ESPN radio affiliates in many major city metro markets. New York, Chicago, LA etc.
    Flycast is a free app that can be downloaded to your device just like the other post suggested moodio radio.
    I suggest you try them out to see what stations are available that you have an interest in and go from there.
    02-05-09 01:56 AM
    I just tried out moodio and this is awesome!!! I listened to the lakers/celtics game via espn radio affiliate. Just added xm's octane channel too. Great post
    02-05-09 11:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD