Hello Room,

I just purchased an unlocked storm and everything is working great; however, after I sent my service books from my AT&T Blackberry Internet Service I started receiving emails, but it will not let me reply or forward.

I am able to connect to AT&T Media Net and Browser, but emails are just not working correctly. Below is the error message that I receive

The error message that I receive is: "No Message Servie configured. You will only be able to save draft"

How can it be that I can receive emails, but not reply or forward.

Can anyone please help me?
    02-04-09 08:20 PM
    i'm on verizon 9530 operating system .103, same problem... any help would be really appreciated

EDIT: i did jlcommand wipe before up grading, first time i'd ever done it, i followed the instructions, but did i miss anything possibly that would cause me to be unable to forward/reply to emails?
    Last edited by ajh0914; 02-12-09 at 10:42 PM.
    02-12-09 10:38 PM
    Anybody got anything?
    02-13-09 12:01 AM
    It sounds like you guys might be missing one of your service books or one of them is corrupt. For each account you should have a CICAL and a CMIME service book. You can check this by Options> Advanced Options> Service Book> now look for your email account and there should be two files each starting with the email account and ending with one of those extensions. Now highlight one of these files, press the BB key and click delete. Do this for the other file and for each email account. Now log into your BIS account from the email settings app. On the screen with your email accounts listed, press the bb key and click Service Books. Finally click send service books on the next page.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-09 12:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD