Just got my Innocase II in the mail today! I've been so eager to get rid of the god awful silicone case that doesnt slide in and out of your pockets.

This thing is NICE.

-Soft feel to the outside, no more dust collection on the case

-Felt interior to keep the device unscratched

-Light as a feather, feels like its lighter than my silicone case

-Definitely as thin as the silicone case.

-Easy installation, snaps into place perfectly.

-Slides in and out of my jeans pockets! Woo!

-Mute and Lock buttons are uncovered, giving it a rather sexy look.

-I've had no problem with the screen clicking, but the case actually improves the sturdyness of the phone, allowing for a better click.

My only con is that the speaker grill seems to be a little covered up, the hole doesnt seem big enough. Still sounds loud, just could use a little more room for the grill.

I know there are plenty of these threads, but if you're like me and you wanted as much info and review as possible about a certain case before you bought it, I give this case two thumbs way up. Totally happy with it.
    02-04-09 02:59 PM
    Thanks for the review I just ordered one and was wondering how it compared to the silicone in size.
    02-04-09 03:29 PM
    Mine should be here this week. I'm really excited. The silicon case I got was not doing it for me for the exact reasons you listed.... that, and the fact that I thought it was black when I bought it and when I got outside it was violet.
    02-04-09 03:37 PM
    Great review! I have a replacement storm coming tomorrow due to a build up of dust on my current one. I have the Invisible Shield currently but I dropped it last week and it damaged the upper right chrome corner so I have been contemplating a different option. Looks like the Seido works well.
    02-04-09 04:07 PM
    So that case covers the screen aswell?
    02-04-09 04:57 PM
    I love mine too. I got the blue innocase and it looks awesome on the Storm. I also like that it also fits into my leather side case that I wear on my belt (it's a bit tight, but I expect it to break in a little more and fit well). When I go to amusement parks, I leave the side case in the car so the Innocase II will provide great stability for the Storm while it is in my pockets.
    02-04-09 05:42 PM
    So that case covers the screen aswell?
    No, it does not cover the screen. But just buy a nice screen protector and you will be all set. These cases are the best to have in my opinion. I have 3!
    02-04-09 05:56 PM
    I have the Blackberry rubber case, it's perfect and fits wonderfully, only issue is sliding in and out of pockets. I'll have to purchase one of those.
    02-04-09 06:07 PM
    Alright guys, I just bought the case... absolutely cannot wait! Reading this thread sent me over the fence as I have been sitting on it for the past few days... I am used to having the BB sleeve w/ the magnet... anybody notice if your battery life is lower because of using the Seido II?
    02-04-09 06:22 PM
    Alright guys, I just bought the case... absolutely cannot wait! Reading this thread sent me over the fence as I have been sitting on it for the past few days... I am used to having the BB sleeve w/ the magnet... anybody notice if your battery life is lower because of using the Seido II?
    how would using a case lower your battery life?
    02-04-09 06:23 PM
    I originaly had one of the silicon cases and it sucked. It never really fit perfect and would not slide in and out of my pocket. The Seido Innocase II in my opinion is the best fit for the storm. All the buttons are easily accessible, charging port, screen, etc. I have no cons to talk about only pros. I would highly recommend this case to anyone using a Storm and that would like to protect it from scratches or damage.
    02-04-09 06:34 PM
    Got mine two days ago and it's great. Easy install, looks good. Bought it with the vertical leather holster.
    02-04-09 07:27 PM
    Glad to be of help dude! I'm totally loving the case. It looks great and feels even better. No it can't lower battery life but it does improve grip and click IMO

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-09 08:52 PM
    I just got my Innocase II on Monday and the matching belt clip holster, I love them both. Works great in pocket, or with belt holster it goes into sleep mode, which I like because then it vibrates first then rings. I would recommend to everyone.
    02-04-09 09:21 PM
    Also bought one of these in black, makes the phone feel better in hand, is very sturdy, and does not collect lint. It also is easy to move out of my pocket.

My only (semi) complaint is that when I go to get it out of my pocket, I have to touch the screen, which leaves a fingerprint my original sleeve would have avoided. But that really can't be helped.
    02-04-09 09:23 PM
    I just got mine this evening and put it on my Storm. I really like how it feels and how it gives my phone a little more substance. I'll see how it does over the next few days, but my initial impression is that this case is worth getting.
    02-04-09 09:25 PM
    I tried my brothers out, it's a good case. Especially when combined with their holster. My only complaint is it doesn't cover and protect the top, so I'd be worried about dropping it and nicking it there. That's why I got the innocase I, but that case is a ***** to get off.
    02-04-09 09:35 PM
    Pictures plz.
    02-04-09 09:36 PM
    No problem with battery. I use the Innocase Holster or BB Bold Holster. They both have magnets that put the Storm to sleep.
    02-04-09 10:07 PM
    i have the Innocase I and im exchanging it for the innocase II because the Innocase I seems like if its dropped it will pop open and leave the phone helpless also one of the clips on my phone doesnt clip in correctly and i want something more secure. I feel like the Innocase II will clip together very nicely and wont just pop right off if for some reason the phone was dropped. I sent in a exchange request but with no response so im going to call customer service tomorrow in the AM
    02-04-09 10:15 PM
    Also bought one of these in black, makes the phone feel better in hand, is very sturdy, and does not collect lint. It also is easy to move out of my pocket.

My only (semi) complaint is that when I go to get it out of my pocket, I have to touch the screen, which leaves a fingerprint my original sleeve would have avoided. But that really can't be helped.
    You can just press the end button or the back button instead.
    02-04-09 10:27 PM
    Just got my Innocase II in the mail today! I've been so eager to get rid of the god awful silicone case that doesnt slide in and out of your pockets.

This thing is NICE.

-Soft feel to the outside, no more dust collection on the case

-Felt interior to keep the device unscratched

-Light as a feather, feels like its lighter than my silicone case

-Definitely as thin as the silicone case.

-Easy installation, snaps into place perfectly.

-Slides in and out of my jeans pockets! Woo!

-Mute and Lock buttons are uncovered, giving it a rather sexy look.

-I've had no problem with the screen clicking, but the case actually improves the sturdyness of the phone, allowing for a better click.

My only con is that the speaker grill seems to be a little covered up, the hole doesnt seem big enough. Still sounds loud, just could use a little more room for the grill.

I know there are plenty of these threads, but if you're like me and you wanted as much info and review as possible about a certain case before you bought it, I give this case two thumbs way up. Totally happy with it.
    I would add that it is really hard to take the case on and off. I love the case, but hate it when I have to do a Batt Pull. Just keep that in mind.
    02-04-09 10:31 PM
    Anyone try this case in a desktop cradle? Will it fit or are you SOL with any case?
    02-04-09 10:39 PM
    I dont think its that hard to take the case off at all. Just apply some muscle and pop it right off.
    02-04-09 10:49 PM
    have quickpull handy and to be honest i have only had issues with .85 for battery pulls. .99 has been very stable and i have a lot of apps downloaded ill just free up memory with log maid cleaning memory and erasing the call log if that doesnt work i do a quickpull in that case no need to yank the battery
    02-04-09 10:56 PM
89 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD