I just switched to t-mo from at&t in early Jan., and I didn't have any issues for about the first week / week and a half.

Since then, I am only receiving some emails on my Bold. For instance, of the 13 in my gmail inbox yesterday, 4 made their way to my Bold. So far today of the 4 in my gmail inbox, 0 have gotten to my bold.

I called t-mo and they said that they cannot help me and that I should talk to RIM (since it's not a t-mo phone) and RIM said that nothing could be done since there are only AT&T service books for the bold, so they couldn't help either.

I know a number of people are using the bold with t-mo and the guy at the t-mo store when I made the switch said there should not be an issue, but this is infuriating, especially because it's not that I'm receiving no emails - I'm just not receiving some.

Any suggestions?

As a last resort, I will go back to my curve 8820, which is also from AT&T but t-mo is confident that that will work.
    02-04-09 01:04 PM
    What OS version are you running? Have you tried updating your OS? Have you tried a battery pull? Maybe re-sending your service books again from T-Mobile's BIS website? I've been using the Bold on T-Mobile with Gmail and have no problems.
    02-04-09 01:23 PM
    I've tried battery pull and resending service books. I'm on 4.6.0.167

I haven't tried updating OS. It is not possible to do with a Mac, correct? That's all I've got in the house...
    02-04-09 01:32 PM
    02-04-09 01:40 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/howto-get-all-features-browser-mms-working-t-mobile-w-unlocked-bold-revised-100324/

You this should fix it. I'm on T-Mo and have no issues with getting my mail at all.
    02-04-09 01:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD