I just got my girl the Storm (BIG mistake) and every five minutes she asking me how to do this and how to do that. I cant take it anymore. So heres my question (sorry for the rant) I want to get here a book on the storm, I found two "BlackBerry Made Simple" and "Blackberry For Dummies". Which one would be better for a newbie?
    02-04-09 08:07 AM
    you do realize the book is not going to replace her bugging you, right? But I would suggest Blackberry Made Simple. I've found the for Dummies books a little to DUMBED down and not that helpful.
    02-04-09 08:11 AM
    Why don't you just get her set up here on crackberry! durdeedur!

lol
    02-04-09 08:14 AM
    Well, tell her to read the manual. Ther isn't a specific how to book for the storm yet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-09 08:15 AM
    Give her my pin. I love helping people with their bb's

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-09 08:18 AM

lol

She can go to BerryReview, this is my spot. Trouble maker. LOL
    02-04-09 08:18 AM
    She can go to BerryReview, this is my spot. Trouble maker. LOL
    hahaha I am not a trouble maker! I'm a veryyy good girl!

p.s. my bf is set up on here, but he never gets on it!
    Last edited by thinkamp; 02-04-09 at 08:25 AM.
    02-04-09 08:21 AM
    you do realize the book is not going to replace her bugging you, right? But I would suggest Blackberry Made Simple. I've found the for Dummies books a little to DUMBED down and not that helpful.
    You are probably right about that. Thanks for the recommendation.
    02-04-09 08:23 AM
    Just get her on cb and let her bug us instead of you lol
    02-04-09 08:25 AM
    hahaha I am not a trouble maker! I've a veryyy good girl!

p.s. my bf is set up on here, but he never gets on it!
    If I was to set her up on here that would open up another can of worms.
    02-04-09 08:26 AM
    I see I see...my bf is the one that told me about this site and yet he never gets on! Good luck with that! lol
    02-04-09 08:27 AM

lol
    +1 for you!!! You�re so damn right!
    02-04-09 08:27 AM
    Just get her on cb and let her bug us instead of you lol
    I would not do that to my fellow crackerberryers (is that even a word).
    02-04-09 08:28 AM
    +1 for you!!! You�re so damn right!
    =] =] chyeaa!

p.s. I'm finally a bb abuser!
    02-04-09 08:29 AM
    You are a braver man than I am. Getting your girlfriend a storm, maybe even nicer than I am too.

Although, I do say you have excellent taste in women, even if she has to bug you about how to do something at least she is trying to get into some gadgets.

I would go for "Blackberry Made Simple" as the book choice, since some people get offended when you give them a "dummies" book.

I like the idea that someone posted earlier, just set her up on crackberry. I am a new storm owner, and a new user on here and every question I have is answered quickly and everyone is really helpful.
    02-04-09 08:36 AM
    You are a braver man than I am. Getting your girlfriend a storm, maybe even nicer than I am too.

Although, I do say you have excellent taste in women, even if she has to bug you about how to do something at least she is trying to get into some gadgets.

I would go for "Blackberry Made Simple" as the book choice, since some people get offended when you give them a "dummies" book.

I like the idea that someone posted earlier, just set her up on crackberry. I am a new storm owner, and a new user on here and every question I have is answered quickly and everyone is really helpful.
    This is the only thing I have left. If I give this up its like when she needed a little closet space. Next thing you know she took over the whole closet. She has asked but I refused. This is mime, all mine. LOL
    02-04-09 08:45 AM
    Have you considered beating her with the storm?

That should calm her down a bit.

Just sayine
    02-04-09 08:51 AM
    get her an iphone (serious)
    02-04-09 08:59 AM
    Have you considered beating her with the storm?

That should calm her down a bit.

Just sayine
    Then you wonder why your single.
    02-04-09 09:00 AM
    get her an iphone (serious)
    She has one already (white 16gb)
    02-04-09 09:01 AM
    If I was to set her up on here that would open up another can of worms.
    Then she would be asking you how to post, and which forum should she post in? lol... just jk
    02-04-09 09:01 AM
    Then she would be asking you how to post, and which forum should she post in? lol... just jk
    ABSOLUTELY!!!
    02-04-09 09:03 AM
    you do make a valid point. She is encroaching on your territory. SO what you're saying is this is your last bastion of solitude, you're one place where you can be you, and the one place you can post about how your girlfriends lack of technical knowledge is fair game to poke fun at?

I like you man, you're a good guy. Don't give up your forum of solitude! I take back my previous post.
    02-04-09 09:08 AM
    Aww perry just wants to have a place of his own to go and be himself with out his gf right by his side!!

bahah jkjk
    02-04-09 09:16 AM
    Aww perry just wants to have a place of his own to go and be himself with out his gf right by his side!!

bahah jkjk
    I see you got jokes this morning. LOL. I'm sure there is a place where you go to that your BF is not allowed. And I'm not talking about the bathroom.
    02-04-09 09:21 AM
98 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD