As the title implies.....

cheers ta
    02-04-09 05:36 AM
    I live in Germany and cant get it to work as well. Also, after seeing Slacker and its functions Im really frustrated since it only airs in the United States.

1) Flycast doesnt work in Germany
    2) Does anyone know of an alternative radio program for us Europeans? ps: dont mention ORB and such, Im only interested in streaming music from radio stations.
    02-04-09 05:49 AM
    hmm at least i'm not doing something wrong and others in Europe are having troubles with Flycast. I'm desperate to get either this or better still, slacker working....

cheers for your reply over there in snowing deutschland danke
    02-04-09 06:13 AM
    Even I'm having trouble with Flycast (UK) and I did also ask for alternate radio channels/ apps, but I don't think anyone managed to reply to that. Lol. If anyone can do it on this post, we'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks.
    02-04-09 06:54 AM
    Right now, I assume that Flycast is like Slacker, and only works in the States - but it could be that a strong 3g signal is needed, despite Flycast's claims.
    02-04-09 08:10 AM
    dont think its a flycast only in usa issue as on the bb app store a flycastuk download is available? mine just sits on the apn screen even after entering the correct ( according to vodafone ) apn settings and clicking send!!
    04-02-09 12:48 PM
    Same crap here in South Africa. There's no info on the flycast site confirming global restrictions

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-09 04:11 AM
    Also stuck on the damn apn screen. Doesn't want to take vodafone apn

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-09 04:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD