Whenever I'm receiving emails with more than one image, i can only see the first image only!!

This has been happening the past couple of weeks. I tried "Get images" from the options menu but I'm getting the first image only. I have also enabled "Download images automatically" in the email settings but still the same!!

I tried battery pulls and re-sent the service books more than once but still have the same problem. This was all of a sudden because I never had any problems with image attachments before.

I'm using 4.6.0.190 because the last time I updated the software I almot bricked my Bold. And let me tell you its SCARY. So I'm waiting for the next major major release for my next upgrade. But if I find no solution for this issue I just might have to upgrade.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by hamood3; 02-03-09 at 01:35 AM.
    02-03-09 01:32 AM
    I guess I'm the first user with this problem

02-03-09 04:04 PM
    Although it's setup to download automatically, it still doesn't retrieve the full images unless you select "get images." I don't know why they give us the option to set it up automatically but still have to do it manually anyway. But they say it's a security issue.
    02-03-09 04:15 PM
    Yeah I already tried "get images" more than once but I still see the first image only

02-03-09 11:40 PM
    I have the exact same problem. Did you ever find a solution?
    02-28-09 11:16 AM
    Does the size of the first picture come close to the download limit for one message? If so, have the sender to either downsize the photos or send each in it's own e-mail. This has happened to me before and re-sizing worked. All six photos came through just fine. On the larger ones that I know I'll be transferring to the computer, I just have them send them one at a time.

Bryan
    02-28-09 01:57 PM
    I cannot open any attached .jpg files on mine either.
    02-28-09 04:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD