WOW, what a trailer! I grew up with G.I. JOE. I think I had just about every JOE toy that was out. LOL, remember the "KUNG FU GRIP"

I can't wait to see it. Ray Park as Snake Eyes should be good, but I'm trying to picture Marlon Wayans in an action movie and not being comedy relief.
    02-02-09 10:08 PM
    WOW, what a trailer! I grew up with G.I. JOE. but I'm trying to picture Marlon Wayans in an action movie and not being comedy relief.
    Man I feel you on This one....Can't wait Can't wait..

And i think Marlon will be fine...I've seen him in serious rolls he's not that bad..
    02-03-09 12:05 AM

This is the one I'm anxiously awaiting
    02-03-09 06:58 PM
    G.I. Joe FTW
    02-03-09 07:01 PM
    And i think Marlon will be fine...I've seen him in serious rolls he's not that bad..
    Exactly, remember, Will Smith was the Fresh Prince.. thats a FTW. Tom Hanks was a Bosom Buddy... DOUBLE FTW?

During the SB, My sons and I were watching the trailer, and we all simultaneously said, "WE gotta see that ! "

Then the oldest one asked... So who were they fighting, Venom?

COBRA.. .jeez.. elementary age kids these days. Venom is Spider Man...
    Last edited by jdoc77; 02-03-09 at 09:34 PM.
    02-03-09 09:31 PM
    Exactly, remember, Will Smith was the Fresh Prince.. thats a FTW. Tom Hanks was a Bosom Buddy... DOUBLE FTW?

During the SB, My sons and I were watching the trailer, and we all simultaneously said, "WE gotta see that ! "

LMAO! Venom....These kids today don't know what they missed out on. Nothing but video games nowadays. Man, I had the full scale jeep with the searchlight trailer and gun, the underwater gear with the white shark, the 6 wheeled ATV set, the jet pilot with the parachute...Man, I could go on. There weren�t too many adventures my friends and I didn�t have with our JOE's in the backyard.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-09 03:00 AM
    I swear they better have a "Knowing is half the battle" segment before the credits roll or I'll be one disappointed viewer.
    02-04-09 12:39 PM
    I swear they better have a "Knowing is half the battle" segment before the credits roll or I'll be one disappointed viewer.
    That would be pretty funny.

I actually hope it isn't too campy. From what I have seen/heard it is supposed to be a pretty serious action movie. They have also talked about the fact that they want to make it a trilogy.
    02-04-09 01:23 PM

Man I still watch Fresh Prince every chance I get.. We Need to bring back all the old school shows.. Fall Guy.....Simon & Simon ......Sledge Hammer....CHIP's ...ya'll don't hear me..
    02-04-09 01:42 PM
    Thought I would revive my old thread... Its almost here. August 7th. The new trailers look great.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-19-09 02:10 PM

this is what I got from some dude by my house and it was $100 total...so excited to see the movie, I am even thinking about going geek and wear a costume!!
    07-19-09 07:21 PM
    DAMN! Thats the type of collection you kill for.
    07-20-09 11:23 AM
    I think the movie is going to be absolutely horrible but seeing as though I grew up with the cartoon/toys I am without a doubt completely jealous of that collection.
    07-20-09 11:27 AM
    Can't wait for the movie, either. The above collection is pretty impressive.
    07-20-09 11:32 AM
    I think the movie is going to be absolutely horrible but seeing as though I grew up with the cartoon/toys I am without a doubt completely jealous of that collection.

i agree, the movie will probably blow but im sure ill end up seeing it anyway.
    07-20-09 11:34 AM
    thanks dudes but my collection its pretty crappy, I mean I have seen real collections mine its just on the first stage I am going to sell my two Iphones to buy about 250-300 of the first Joes(80's)as well as some ships.....but again I am thankful!...
    07-20-09 12:42 PM
    DAMN! Thats the type of collection you kill for.
    I will!! and it was only $100.00 and two TECATE's(Mexican beer)

The movie doesnt look that bad to me but who knows, one thing is for sure....the toys are awesome!!

Can't wait for the movie, either. The above collection is pretty impressive.
    Thank you!!
    07-20-09 12:44 PM
    I'm not feeling this movie to much...
    07-20-09 01:37 PM
    I will!! and it was only $100.00 and two TECATE's(Mexican beer)

haha, i know what tecate is. i know it very well.
    Last edited by RobotnumberOne; 07-20-09 at 01:47 PM.
    07-20-09 01:41 PM
    [QUOTE=RobotnumberOne;3107391][QUOTE=molochete;3106779]I will!! and it was only $100.00 and two TECATE's(Mexican beer)

haha, i know what tecate is. i know it very well.
    I was thinking "if I give him this two tecates I wont be able to drink today, but I love Gi Joes!!" so well they had to go, its not the first time I get something from that dude last time he sold me like 16 Spartans from Halo for $20.00 and a San Miguel Beer(Ph. beer)and the Star wars dudes he sold them to me for $15 and a Lager six pack
    07-20-09 01:48 PM
    he sounds alot like me.
    07-20-09 01:50 PM
    he sounds alot like me.
    Then u r my hero!!!
    07-20-09 01:56 PM
    thats pretty funny with your sig right under it.
    07-20-09 02:11 PM
    thats pretty funny with your sig right under it.
    well I guess its ok to have a HERO not HEROES!!...Damn G.G. Allin quote!
    07-20-09 02:22 PM
    G.G. Allin?

so you're crazy?

j/k
    07-20-09 03:46 PM
74 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD