Currently I have my Bold set up to show all types of calls in my messages inbox. If I go to call log, it only shows about the last 15 calls. Is there another way for my call log to show allincoming outgoing and missed calls so that I don't fill up mu inbox with all my calls?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-09 11:36 AM
    Another way to see 'longer call log', is to go to your Messages and press Menu (the RIM-logo key to the left of the trackball), go to "View Folder", select "Phone Call Logs"...
    02-02-09 05:41 PM
    Oh my God, this is exactly what I needed. I didn't even know this feature existed. Thanks so much!
    02-02-09 08:07 PM
    About the Call Log-I might imagine but before after ending a call, the stand-by screen would appear. Now, after I finish a call, the Call Log shows up instead and I hate that. If I'd need to redial a number it'd be ok but I usually don"t. Is there a way to have my stand-by screen back after a end a call?
    I know it might seem dumb to ask esp after 5 years of smartphone use but this is my 1st BB.1ox
    02-03-09 07:57 AM
    About the Call Log-I might imagine but before after ending a call, the stand-by screen would appear. Now, after I finish a call, the Call Log shows up instead and I hate that. If I'd need to redial a number it'd be ok but I usually don"t. Is there a way to have my stand-by screen back after a end a call?
    I know it might seem dumb to ask esp after 5 years of smartphone use but this is my 1st BB.1ox
    Funnily enough i find that to be the same issue i get on mine...when i press hangup..it just goes back to the call long screen then press it again then it goes back to the homescreen.
    I think thats just the way they are...i found it strange...now im used to it.
    02-03-09 08:04 AM
    Currently I have my Bold set up to show all types of calls in my messages inbox. If I go to call log, it only shows about the last 15 calls. Is there another way for my call log to show allincoming outgoing and missed calls so that I don't fill up mu inbox with all my calls?
    If you dont want your call log to appear in the messages box; Go to Call Log (Green Answer Button) - Menu - Options - Call Logging - set it to NONE ...
    02-03-09 08:16 AM
    guy tell me when scrolling the log does the blue bar go to the last bit of the screen or it stops at a number above cause while scrolling up it does
    02-03-09 08:42 AM
    Funnily enough i find that to be the same issue i get on mine...when i press hangup..it just goes back to the call long screen then press it again then it goes back to the homescreen.
    I think thats just the way they are...i found it strange...now im used to it.
    IKm beginning to get used to it,too

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-09 03:24 PM
    I find that annoying, im trying to get use to it. Hopefully somewhere down the line, they will just go to standby screen.
    02-28-09 01:23 AM
    Another way to see 'longer call log', is to go to your Messages and press Menu (the RIM-logo key to the left of the trackball), go to "View Folder", select "Phone Call Logs"...
    wow.. you sure you aren't a crackberry genius?? lol thanks man needed that too
    02-28-09 01:30 AM
    Ya, I have the same thing, and it is annoying, I wish it wouldn�t do it. So is it faulty or that�s how these (I have BB Curve 8900) phones are?
    03-23-09 08:06 AM
    Or a shortcut is to go to messages and press alt+p

(thanks to pttaylor for that tip)
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/exp...ll-log-186899/
    03-23-09 08:22 AM
    Or a shortcut is to go to messages and press alt+p

(thanks to pttaylor for that tip)
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/exp...ll-log-186899/
    Love it, love it, love it!! This is exactly what iI had really been missing on my phone!!!
    08-10-09 02:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD