My Address book and memos are etc, but my Calender is not. I've checked the specs and everything is correct - it's ticked and should be syncing, but doesn't. I've just tried ticking the 'Calender' to sync under the options, have added new trial events on both my Outlook and Device and nothing works... Why does it seem to be completely overlooking my calender?
    01-31-09 10:55 AM
    Assuming your settings are correct in DM, the problem is probably your service books. Go into options > advanced > service book and see if there are any entries ending in (CICAL). If there are not, you simply need to resend your service books from BIS and you'll be back in action. Good luck.
    01-31-09 11:12 AM
    I cant explain why BB desktop is not syncing with your calendar but I use Google Sync and works very well and will sync your calendar with your BB remotely. You may want to check it out.
    01-31-09 11:13 AM
    I reset the settings in the Desktop Manager and then re-inputted them, and I also resent my service books with still no luck. This is all very weird!
    01-31-09 11:19 AM
    Please...? Can anyone help me?
    01-31-09 11:58 AM
    try changing your time zone and then changing it back. I have had this issue with winmo devices before and that is how it was fixed, somthing with dst.
    01-31-09 01:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD