Ok so I went to vlingo.com and downloaded vlingo for 4.7 and and when it ask for term and policy agreement I can't click the yes or no button the screen won't pick up my finger yet the keyboard is up and in portrait mode only and detects touch and I can't get it to minimize
    Any ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-09 01:26 PM
    Seems some are getting it to work on their storms while others are having issues. I'm of a mind to wait on a storm specific release. Know this doesn't directly answer your question, but sometimes it's just not worth the effort. I suspect the version for the storm won't be much longer in coming. Wait would be my advice....FWIW.
    01-30-09 01:31 PM
    have you disabled compatibility mode?
    01-30-09 01:39 PM
    you have to disable compatibility mode before it can work. not doing so will just lock the app
    01-31-09 01:13 AM
    I got stuck @ step 4 . got error message saying it could not understand or it is too short. But it shows what I spole in their. Example call mom. It shows the same but I get error message. Any help??
    01-31-09 02:50 AM
    I had the same problem when i first installed it. i used the right side convenience key and i kept getting stuck at step four. i switched it to the left convenience key and now it is working just fine. Also, when you first install it you shouldn't run it. you should disable the compatibility and then do a soft reset. good luck.
    01-31-09 06:46 AM
    Inous,
    I had the same issue and just gave up after a while. Wish I had more to contribute. Hopefully someone comes up with a solution.
    01-31-09 08:07 AM
    how do u disable compatability mode?
    02-02-09 07:48 PM
    how do u disable compatability mode?
    BB Options>Advanced>Applications>highlight app you want>BB button>Disable Compatibility mode
    02-02-09 07:51 PM
    Keep beating on it. First, lie to the downloader guy and tell him you have 4.6, even though you have 4.7 or what. Search on this and other threads to get this important app installed. In your Options/Advanced Options/Applications/vlingo...edit permission, make certain that all three of Connections, Interactions, User data are marked "Allow". Do not enable Compatibility Mode. Do appreciate that it is not strictly a Storm app as yet, but it could become revolutionary.

Doctor Neutron
    Last edited by DoctorNeutron; 02-03-09 at 05:48 PM.
    02-03-09 05:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD