I have just received my VF BB (upgrade from Treo) and I am finding setting up email quite confusing.
    When I go to setup wizard > email setup> select email option, I only get one option to set up an account with Blackberry enterprise server, so I cant set up emails on the BB, Can anyone tell me if this is normal for Vodafone UK.
    I cant access my VF account on their web page as they have sent the activation code to my bb and I dont have email??
    Any help would be great, Thanks
    01-29-09 04:48 PM
    resend you service books from VF's website. WHen you first activate the phone it takes a few hours sometimes toregister your data on the network.
    01-29-09 04:52 PM
    thanks , I have resent the service books, Ill wait till tomorrow and see if their is any difference.
    01-29-09 05:17 PM
    Dont no if it matters much but it took me a little while to set up the e mail as well. Make sure that the BB activation e mail that gets sent to ur e mail address (as well as ur handset) isnt goin in to ur junk mail folder. Apparantly its there to check somethink and it wont work from ur junk folder, i duno, just have a looksie.
    01-29-09 05:54 PM
    I work for vodafone let me know if you're still having problems
    01-31-09 02:37 PM
    I work for vodafone let me know if you're still having problems
    You people are the thorn in my side!

You guys litterally owe me 1 day of my life back.... tell ur boss il expect it in the post!

Oh and just to fill u in... yes i am writing this whilst waiting for my 4th Storm to turn up at my door late again....

Nothing personal to u, just wanted a rant lol
    02-04-09 04:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD