I just ordered the Otterbox for my Storm, I can't wait!! I found a coupon code online, so I got the free 2 day shipping!!

This is gonna make 4 wheeler riding so much better, because I can have my Storm with me now.
    01-29-09 02:29 PM
    congrats on your otterbox, i'm sure it'll protect your storm when you're 4 wheelin! wouldn't want an accident to happen now, would we?
    01-29-09 06:04 PM
    I just ordered the Otterbox for my Storm, I can't wait!! I found a coupon code online, so I got the free 2 day shipping!!

This is gonna make 4 wheeler riding so much better, because I can have my Storm with me now.
    Where did you find the coupon?
    01-29-09 07:27 PM
    I ordered mine for my pearl a couple days ago - can't wait.
    01-29-09 11:00 PM
    Where did you find the coupon?
    I found it using Google search, but for anyone who is going to order anything Otterbox, here's the code: TECHBARGAINS20
    01-30-09 01:45 PM
    I found it using Google search, but for anyone who is going to order anything Otterbox, here's the code: TECHBARGAINS20
    Did you order from otterbox.com?
    01-30-09 02:19 PM
    Did you order from otterbox.com?
    Yes I did.
    02-01-09 10:52 PM
    Thanks for the info
    02-03-09 09:57 AM
    The otterbox is here!

I got it last night, and I love it. We have all seen pictures of the otterbox, and so I will not be posting any, however, I will make a pros and cons list for those who might be interested.

Cons of the Otterbox Defender Series for the Blackberry Storm:
    1) Can no longer use my charging dock
    2) Battery pulls really suck now, lol
    3) Some times when typing, it is easy to hit the back button and loose what you were typing

Pros of the Otterbox Defender Series for the Blackberry Storm:
    1) My phone is very well protected
    2) Calls are still clear on both ends (No real difference)
    3) My screen stays clean now, no more dust!!
    4) Phone is still easy to type on

I have probably forgot to mention some things... Anyways, my charging dock and one Red OEM blackberry Silicone skin for the Storm are getting ready to go on eBay. I will have a buy it now price for $30.00. If you are interested in knowing when it is available just PM me and I will let you know 1 day before I post it on eBay.
    02-04-09 11:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD