What are the possibilities of getting some good rpg's or strategy games on the storm? Examples would be games like shining force 1,2,3 or suikoden 1,2. Without a real keyboard maybe the only issue would be adding a small controler icon on the side or something.
    01-29-09 08:44 AM
    I didn't post this in the wrong section did I?
    01-30-09 05:16 AM
    Right forum Just no responses (well, 'til now; but this one ain't helping really )
    01-30-09 09:45 AM
    Final Fantasy for the storm without the need of an emulator would be pretty nice
    01-30-09 09:49 AM
    Not a big FF fan but the tactics one I would like. Im just not into the sports/FPS genre that everyone seems to be into so I was hoping that there would be some RPG's or some strategy games or even some good action/adventure ones.
    01-30-09 12:04 PM
    check out civilization for small scale RPG:
    h t t p://www.mobireach.com/upload/644/20644/civcasual_release.jad
    01-30-09 12:12 PM
    I downloaded this on my pc. Now how do I install it?
    01-31-09 09:08 AM
    why not just ota it?
    01-31-09 09:23 AM
    I would love to see an old fashioned ascii character "Rogue-like" game ported to the Storm. I'm not a programmer but I know there's all sorts of open source code available for the classic games like Rogue, Nethack, and my favorite: Omega. All it takes is a Google search to find it.

On a much more sophisticated level - if I can play the greatest RPG ever made for any computer: FTL's Dungeon Master - on my Palm Treo 700p - (which I can along with hundreds of other classic games using the Atari ST emulator CaSTaway) - then it ought to be possible to play it on a STorm.

Yeah, I know, probably not in my lifetime. But this is just another example of why the STorm with NEVER match the versatility of Palm OS.

And finally - the greatest strategy game currently available for handhelds is "Warfare, Incorporated". It's like Starcraft or Command & Conquer. It's currently available from Handmark Games for Iphone, Palm and I believe Windows Mobile. But I'm not holding my breath for a Storm version.
    01-31-09 11:46 AM
    check out civilization for small scale RPG:
    h t t p://www.mobireach.com/upload/644/20644/civcasual_release.jad
    http://www.mobireach.com/upload/644/...al_release.jad
    01-31-09 01:16 PM
    cool game! I hope that was free
    01-31-09 03:05 PM
    Sweet! Works well on the Storm. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-09 03:23 PM

Thanks a.ton man. Any others out there?

01-31-09 04:13 PM
    Are you looking for free or purchasable RPG games?

Suikoden was awesome! Chrono Trigger would be nice. Here's some games to buy and a Zelda like RPG comptable with the Storm:

Angel Sword for Blackberry : Verizon BlackBerry Storm 9530 : Handango
    01-31-09 04:48 PM
    Omg I love shining force. That was the best rpg game I've ever played

01-31-09 04:51 PM

I like it, but I cant find the icon for it! it didnt show up on the normal place, gonna try and reinstall it
    01-31-09 05:42 PM
    nvm got it
    01-31-09 06:09 PM
    I'm really into strategy and rpg. I hope they come out with a lot. The really nice thing about rpg's is that you don't need a lot of really fancy graphics or performance to make it great. I hope they find a fairly easy way to port a lot of iphone stuff to the storm. The iphone's app and gaming with the business abilities of a blackberry, I'll be in heaven. Time to get 3 batteries then.
    01-31-09 09:43 PM
    Im the same way to a point. Im hoping an emulator package comes out for snes/sega genesis so I can nabb some of my fav games
    02-01-09 01:58 PM
    ran accross several games on various websites but i dont know how to tell if they are storm capable and im scared of getting them from an untrusted source. saw some good ones though. like an elf rpg one that kinda looked like a final fantasy clone style of game which is awesome.
    02-02-09 09:14 AM
    i purchased command and conquer from ea mobile for my storm and it doesnt work well at all i payed 9.95 and i called and emailed ea havent got a response yet that was tree months ago
    03-21-09 12:37 PM
    i purchased command and conquer from ea mobile for my storm and it doesnt work well at all i payed 9.95 and i called and emailed ea havent got a response yet that was tree months ago
    Thanks for posting your comments, i couldnt find any reviews or any mention if the game Did it get any better with playing?

BTW guys Shining Force was so freaking awesome, i truly truly wish someone can make a storm compatible version!
    03-22-09 03:19 PM
    Are you looking for free or purchasable RPG games?

Suikoden was awesome! Chrono Trigger would be nice. Here's some games to buy and a Zelda like RPG comptable with the Storm:

Angel Sword for Blackberry : Verizon BlackBerry Storm 9530 : Handango
    Have you tried this or any games that are similar?
    03-22-09 03:20 PM
    Have you tried this or any games that are similar?
    i have... its OK not worth 10$ though... sort of a disappointment.
    03-22-09 03:31 PM
    man there needs to be more games for the storm
    03-22-09 03:46 PM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD