I have waited for this baby or a few weeks and Finally got it. I LOVE this phone that it sleeps with me like one of my kids lol.

I don't have any issues with keys, I have the unlimited plan so I can get online, My emails are fine, I only downloaded a few apps, I had smooth sailing all around.

I ordered my cases from a good website which was really inexpensive from TheCellguru.com

RIM BlackBerry OEM Leather Pocket - Dark Blue for BlackBerry Curve 8900 -TheCellGuru.com

And this from Ebay:

OEM Blackberry DARK BLUE Silicone Skin Case Curve 8900 - eBay (item 370151619685 end time Feb-27-09 10:55:45 PST)

Overall I am having a blast and who would have known someone could love something so much? I did at one point have a tiny issue with me not getting my emails push through. Well that's because I didn't change my pin number (I kept the old pin number and my sim card didn't reckonize it. I called T-Mobile and she helped me change it to the new pin and VOILA`! It works like my 8320)

I just want this to be a happy thread for those of us who have not had a problem and who wouldn't trade there 8900 for anything in the world
    01-29-09 12:01 AM
    I must say, i now know the reason why people are calling blackberries, a crackberry.

I am switching from the iPhone 3G unlocked. Yes, it does have many apps, great web browsing, touchscreen, etc...

But in the end, 8900 has shown it's true power. it has Blu-ray like screen, fast interface, decent browser, and best of all it's a crack.

Just something about it, it's so damn addictive.

anyways, i don't regret the purchase of 8900 and happy to be a member of crackberry.

cheers!
    01-29-09 12:06 AM
    I must say, i now know the reason why people are calling blackberries, a crackberry.

I am switching from the iPhone 3G unlocked. Yes, it does have many apps, great web browsing, touchscreen, etc...

But in the end, 8900 has shown it's true power. it has Blu-ray like screen, fast interface, decent browser, and best of all it's a crack.

Just something about it, it's so damn addictive.

anyways, i don't regret the purchase of 8900 and happy to be a member of crackberry.

cheers!
    OMG Im obsessed with this phone lol. I am soo proud and happy to be here at Crackberry too it's an amazing site
    01-29-09 12:10 AM
    i'm nothing but happy. i had the same issue with not updating my new PIN, but it's been gravy since
    01-29-09 01:11 AM
    Well as a Blackberry newbie I love my 8900! I never knew just how addictive these things could be. I generally do like messing around with mobiles phones having previously owned and used Symbian Nokia's for years I used to install a wide range of applications etc on them and use them.

I've owned the 8900 for approx 3 weeks now and I still cannot keep my hands off it and still be impressed by it. The push email is set up and synced and the whole thing works a treat. My 8900 gets the email before it arrives in Outlook! I have an unlimited data package too and being online all the time is great

I also purchased the gorgeous 8900 charging stand which looks fantastic when I'm charging my phone.
    01-29-09 03:20 AM
    I find myself somewhat obsessed to my new Curve 8900 . Best phone ever! Bold, Iphone, Pre (looks amazing) are all dopeass,but nothing makes my thumbs dance like the Curve's form factor. 3g isn't a big for me since it drains battery life and I heavily use my beejive, messenger, and (soon as it's out) social scope. The way the economy is shaping up for the next 2-3 years, I am more than comfortable saying that the Blackberry Curve 8900 will be with me for 2-3 years. What What!!!
    01-29-09 03:43 AM
    I love mine too.

It just does everything I want with no fuss. No arsing around with a touch screen interface, every task can be completed in seconds rather than minutes a la Iphone or Storm.

It's a true get-it-done device!

And to top it all, it looks amazing.
    01-29-09 05:41 AM
    Yeahhhhhh look at all this blackberry love
    01-29-09 05:45 AM
    Nothing but love for mine.
    01-29-09 05:48 AM
    Its my first blackberry, my iphone sadly left to be sold on ebay, and i couldnt be happier.
    01-29-09 06:06 AM
    I have liked my Curve since acquiring it in June. Though a total newbie (thanks for all the help CB members) it has been invaluable for work and play.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-09 06:17 AM
    Totally love mine. Pretty much for all the above points.

Slick interface, so fast! (compared to S60, which was like molasses!) feels awesome in the hand, looks damned sexy, SO much functionality, amazing ease of use (email setup, or lack of, especially!). Just wonderful!

Still got to treat mine to a proper leather case, but I think I'll be loving it for a long time to come. And come upgrade time I imagine it'll be difficult to go back from BlackBerry.

I switched to BB, mainly because I wanted a full Qwerty board, being a heavy texter myself and the 8900 has offered everything I wanted plus more, all in a wonderfully sexy package.
    01-29-09 07:51 AM
    I have the old Curve, went to the Flip, and now I'm really looking to check out the 8900. I love the Flip, but I can't get used to the smaller keyboard again after the first Curve. Other than that the Flip is amazing.
    01-29-09 08:14 AM
    im liking mine so far
    01-29-09 08:15 AM
    Dangit I didnt see this thread, I started a new one lol
    01-29-09 08:16 AM
    Curve 8900 FTW!
    01-29-09 08:26 AM
    I love my baby. My only gripe is seidio not having the cases I want out yet and the vibrate is a little weak compared to me 8320. Other than that it is everything I imagined and more!
    01-29-09 09:29 AM
    holy crap I'm just freaking out how fast using the 8900 vs the 8310 I love how speedy the os feels now. The keyboard is awesome I actually prefer it over the original curve cause the keys are slightly bigger.
    01-29-09 09:34 AM
    very nice phone, very happy
    01-29-09 09:39 AM
    Curve 8900 FTW!
    hahaha I couldn't agree more!
    01-29-09 09:43 AM
    I am loving mine so far. No issues at all.
    Phone is ssseeexxxxyyyyy..
    01-29-09 10:28 AM
    I have the old Curve, went to the Flip, and now I'm really looking to check out the 8900. I love the Flip, but I can't get used to the smaller keyboard again after the first Curve. Other than that the Flip is amazing.
    I had the Flip for about 2 months before selling it and buying an 8900. I've had the 8900 since it came out with Rogers. The 8900 is just so much more, but all the same. And this is coming from someone who loved his Flip!
    01-29-09 10:29 AM
    i forgot to add that im runnin .133 software also
    01-29-09 10:47 AM
    im pretty happy with this phone and i havent even gotten it yet but im sure ill be even happier with it when its in my hand =]. its on the ups truck as i write this so hopefully will be here soon.
    01-29-09 10:52 AM
    just got mine last night and im absoulutly in love with the phone.. everything is great about it
    01-29-09 11:18 AM
100 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD