I have all the GPS options on - Services= On Loction Aiding = Enabled

None of the GPS apps are acquirrin the SATS. BB Maps, WB, etc.
    01-28-09 09:35 AM
    Are you inside a building?
    01-28-09 09:35 AM
    I'm not that dumb.
    01-28-09 09:37 AM
    Do a battery pull, and try it again. What program are you using?
    01-28-09 09:46 AM
    Sometimes mine will do that and just turning off all network connections and turning them back on will do the trick.

Same effect as a pull, but a bit quicker/easier.
    01-28-09 09:54 AM
    I have to put my device close to my windshield in order for it to pick up my location using BlackBerry Maps. Just like with my GPS unit, I have to put it in the cradle that attaches to my windshield in order for it to pick up the signal correctly. If not it will keep showing "acquiring satellites" and if that goes on too long it will show a message "are you in a building"? Which of course I'm not but if I have the unit sitting in my lap it will not work properly.
    01-28-09 10:03 AM
    What mobile network are you under? I had my "network technology" setting under 1XEV and it wouldnt aquire a satellite, then a bit later, I switched it back to Global and it got a satellite right away. I had drive a distance before thinking of changing it, but I was in a car so I dunno if it was coincidence or not.
    01-28-09 10:08 AM
    My BB maps app didnt have the right permissions set. Make sure everything is allow, especially GPS obviously. Also make sure location on is set instead of 911 Only.
    01-28-09 10:15 AM
    GPS should work inside as well. I just had the same issue with mine. I stood by a window for a few minutes and it worked.
    01-28-09 10:38 AM
    Just do the reset of your network and you should be fine.
    01-28-09 10:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD