Does anyone know when the new facebook 1.5 APP for the curve will be available? it said early January 09 but Jan is almost over! also, anyone heard of the new Bolt Browser I heard it's faster than opera mini, anyone tried it or know where I can download? Thanks!
    01-28-09 07:46 AM
    I think bolt is a closed beta

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-09 07:51 AM
    For me to get bolt all I did was go to the bolt website and sign up for the beta and I almost got an email instantly after I pressed submit, I would give you the link but I'm typing from my bb.

01-28-09 08:07 AM
    Sorry, no clue about facebook, but there is a 18� page thread about the new Bolt browser in the 3rd Party Apps forum with their website and all that good stuff. As stated above, I sent in a form and got access to the beta also. Interesting stuff.

01-28-09 08:44 AM
    Yep, no clue on Facebook, and yeah its faster than Opera, but it's buggy as anything, I had gotten rid of it. But its up to you
    01-28-09 10:02 AM
    yeah the bolt browser has lots of penitential but its super buggy right now
    01-28-09 10:28 AM
    Bolt isnt worth the space it takes up on your BB

As for Facebook they really need to improve the app. Hopefully it will get better soon
    01-28-09 10:31 AM
    The most recent Bolt beta (0.94 I think) is much much better ... I had to remove the previous version after 1 hour

Download the new Bolt beta ...
    04-21-09 03:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD