Dear sprint users, Im sure that when you bought your blackberrys they mentioned something about a no roaming with BB, aka you will never be on roaming mode, there fore no charges.

I have a question for you all: What's the furthest you've roamed from your home city and your BB still worked well ?

Thanks... I'm new here and trying to gather some information and would like to hear your experiences.
    01-28-09 12:31 AM
    What they mean is there's no charges if your phones go into roaming! I used to switch my phone over to roam only mode, while at home. I would have one bar in my house, but full service as soon as I steped out the door. Got an airave. Promblem solved

Welcome to crackbery!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-09 01:20 AM
    Sprint doesn't have roaming charges on their network. They went to that more than 2 years ago. The only caveat I've seen on it was that your roaming time not exceed your on-network time. Dunno if they changed that part of it, though.
    BlackBerries do roam, so the rep may have not explained that correctly. I use mine all over the country, and rarely have problems with getting a signal, with exceptions to way, way off in the boonies.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-09 01:39 AM
    I think, back in the day, as long as your roaming was less then 50% of your total minutes, there was no additional charge. I dont know what it is now, I just know we've never been charged for any roaming.

claire
    01-28-09 01:44 AM
    Some older Sprint plans still being used charge roaming for off network usage.
    01-28-09 11:55 PM
    I live in Columbus, OH, and went down to Lake Cumberland 5 hours away where my coverage was completely roaming. I had no additional charges, but then again, I am on the SE plan.
    01-29-09 01:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD