Just checked Sedio website for the 8900 - 'Coming Soon'!

They've changed the design to a snap on top to bottom rather than 2 sides, looks great!

I'm wondering if the Red is the same as the Burgundy...

Now all we need is a special CB discount...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-09 04:40 PM
    Just checked Sedio website for the 8900 - 'Coming Soon'!

They've changed the design to a snap on top to bottom rather than 2 sides, looks great!

Now all we need is a special CB discount...

They are taking preorders!!!

Anyone know of any discounts for this case??
    02-04-09 01:22 PM
    Bumping for unashamed discount knowledge

02-04-09 01:43 PM
    Yes it is! All 5 colors are now available for Pre-orders!
    02-04-09 01:50 PM
    Yes it is! All 5 colors are now available for Pre-orders!
    BUT are there any discounts for preorders (besides the 5.00 already taken off the list price)?? PLEASE...
    Last edited by Trajic_1; 02-04-09 at 01:55 PM.
    02-04-09 01:52 PM
    SS please throw us CB a % discount and you'll have my preorder immediatly!

02-04-09 01:57 PM
    I already preordered the holster/black one with my battery and screen cover. I bought so much stuff from seidio they should hook me up with a discount lol!
    02-04-09 01:57 PM

Same here...Its sitting in my shopping cart, just hopeing for a discount...
    02-04-09 01:59 PM
    I love their stuff and would gladly buy from them again. But I have to agree that the price is a bit steep.
    02-04-09 02:24 PM
    I really did like my Seidio case that I had for my 8310 but I will not purchase those again. Since I realized you can purchase complete housing from cnn for just about the same price, I'm going to go that route next time instead and just replace my entire housing if necessary.
    02-04-09 02:29 PM
    Just did the pre-order for mine in the pink. I have been checking for days waiting for them to get the pink on pre-order. Supposed to ship Feb. 10.
    02-04-09 03:29 PM
    Hmmmm.... those are nice. But I don't know about the line of color that goes across the phone, under the screen.

But thanks for posting this! I'ts all about options.
    02-04-09 03:35 PM
    ^ I don't think the 8900 Innocases have a line of color across the bottom of the screen. The one I had for my 8320 did though!

I'm ordering mine right now. I like the new design, except for the 2 big cutouts across the top. Has anyone ever found a case that is thinner? So far, this is the thinnest case I've found.

Anyway, I got an email with a 10% off code for Seidio, but you have to order 2 or more Innocases. Code is LOVE09. Expires the 15th.
    02-04-09 04:06 PM
    ahhh, thank you for the correction. I see that now. And you are right about the top holes. strange.
    02-04-09 04:14 PM
    There is no line under the screen for the 8900 - that is on the bold and old curve.
    02-04-09 04:15 PM
    Hello and thank you for your interests in our products!

I already preordered the holster/black one with my battery and screen cover. I bought so much stuff from seidio they should hook me up with a discount lol!
    Anyway, I got an email with a 10% off code for Seidio, but you have to order 2 or more Innocases. Code is LOVE09. Expires the 15th.
    Unfortunately we do not have control over discount functions. However, if you are interested in buying maybe 2 or more cases, you can certainly check out what PinkHappy has posted. Thank you!
    02-05-09 10:19 AM
    I pre-ordered the pink innocase II and I just got an email saying my order has shipped. On their website it said they would start shipping on 2/10, so I am excited that it will be here early. I will post pictures when I get it.
    02-06-09 05:22 PM
    I pre-ordered the pink innocase II and I just got an email saying my order has shipped. On their website it said they would start shipping on 2/10, so I am excited that it will be here early. I will post pictures when I get it.
    Yes, we are able to move up the shipping date. Thank you for the patience.
    02-06-09 06:59 PM
    I'm curious for those that will be receiving them today if they're worth the price. I currently have on a protective skin and the OEM silicon bumper boat.
    02-06-09 07:08 PM
    Any guestimation on when the compatible charging cradle will be available?
    02-06-09 07:30 PM
    Any guestimation on when the compatible charging cradle will be available?
    we are working on the cradle that can work with the device with case on. It will be available around 4 weeks from now.
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 02-07-09 at 08:42 AM.
    02-06-09 08:51 PM
    The website says they are now available for order, so I just ordered mine. I hope they are worth the freaking $30 price tag (+ $5 USPS shipping)! I don't think I have EVER spent that much on a BB case lol.
    02-07-09 09:41 AM
    I got an email that says mine was shipped too! I got the black one for myself, along with a screen protector. And I got a clear Bold case + holster for my boyfriend. Can't wait until it gets here! I'm glad that the date was moved up so that my 8900 won't have to go without protection for too long once I get it.

seidioseidio, do you happen to know what the 2 large cutouts on the top of the case are for? The 8320 cases didn't have those.
    02-07-09 09:44 AM
    Probably the Lock and Standby/Mute keys.
    02-07-09 09:48 AM
    anyone received this case yet? curious as to how it looks/feels/protects....this thing is $20 more than the regular gel skins and i'd like to have confidence in my purchase...thanks!
    02-09-09 02:26 PM
174 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD