Can anything be done? I got the Curve the weekend it came out for vzw. So, what? 7 months or do I have to do an insurance claim?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-09 11:12 AM
    well do you have insurance through ur provider that you pay for monthly? if you do u can call customer service and have another one sent to you and you send yours back when u receive it, thats what my brother did with his unless its different with at&t
    01-27-09 12:36 PM
    Why would you send it back because you have dust under your screen... just take it off and clean it..
    01-27-09 02:20 PM
    how do u do that?
    01-27-09 02:21 PM
    You can get a new lens cover from here for a few bucks, they peel right off and the new one has a adhesive sticker just pop it on. Here is the site Cellular Accessories - NEC, Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, BlackBerry, LG, Accessories Store, Nokia, Acer,
    01-27-09 02:22 PM
    What good is a new screen cover going to do? You don't need that crap just take it apart and clean inside the cover. Very easy.
    01-27-09 02:43 PM
    What good is a new screen cover going to do? You don't need that crap just take it apart and clean inside the cover. Very easy.
    Cause for $ 4.95 why not? Then if you mess the adhesive up and it starts to come undone like lots have here before, you will wish you had another. That good enough of an answer for ya?
    01-27-09 02:45 PM
    Opening er up to clean under screen? Doesn't that sound like "voiding warranty" type stuff?

Anyone have a HOWTO on that?

01-27-09 02:48 PM
    Cause for $ 4.95 why not? Then if you mess the adhesive up and it starts to come undone like lots have here before, you will wish you had another. That good enough of an answer for ya?
    No because the dust doesn't get under the screen cover. It comes from a seperation in the case which has obviously happened.
    01-27-09 02:51 PM
    Have you opened your case............?
    01-27-09 02:53 PM
    Do your homework, if you pocket a Berry, it will get dust and lint under the screen. I have had mine over a year, holster it and no dust. There is no seperation or whatever you want to call it...
    01-27-09 02:54 PM
    Anyone know how to pop out the cover...cuz I'll be upset too If i got dust under the screen...
    01-27-09 03:26 PM

this is what i do.
    01-27-09 03:55 PM
    I dont want this to happen so I never pocket mine. I am sure knowing my luck it will happen anyhow, some way

Good luck
    01-27-09 04:12 PM
    Do your homework, if you pocket a Berry, it will get dust and lint under the screen. I have had mine over a year, holster it and no dust. There is no seperation or whatever you want to call it...
    I have holstered since they day I got it. I never pocketed it. EVER.
    01-27-09 08:09 PM

this is what i do.
    Thanks for the tip. I'll have to do it.
    01-27-09 08:13 PM
    OCD? What difference does it make if you have a little dust under the screen it's not like it will make much of a difference unless you like staring at your screen with the backlight off.

01-27-09 08:34 PM
    I have dust under mine and it bugs me to death at times. I am going to have to clean mine out soon. It isn't a matter of having OCD it is the fact that you spend that much money on a phone or anything for that matter you want to take care of it.
    01-27-09 09:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD