When I send messages from Outlook, the sent message comes to my blackberry. Is there anyway to stop this?
    01-26-09 09:30 AM
    That DRIVES me crazy as well. I don't know hot to stop that.
    01-26-09 09:52 AM
    Are you using GMail? If so, you need to set up a filter on your BIS webpage. Search for "gmail" on the forum and you will find instructions.
    01-26-09 11:13 AM
    Maybe try turning off saving your sent messages on your PC.. Not sure if it will work, but it's worth a try. I don't use outlook though, just tossing out an idea.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-09 11:18 AM
    When I send messages from Outlook, the sent message comes to my blackberry. Is there anyway to stop this?
    If you read the gmail thread, http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/gmai...from+gmail,you may get the idea as to why this is happening and maybe it will work in outlook as well
    01-26-09 11:20 AM
    Thanks for the responses, Ill look into this an post an answer if i can figure one out.
    01-26-09 11:42 AM
    please do.
    01-26-09 12:06 PM
    Just set up a filter to not forward messages coming from the address in question. Does the job.
    01-26-09 12:44 PM
    how???????????
    01-26-09 01:17 PM
    how???????????
    go to the verizon BIS login page and set up the filter so that your phone does not receive emails from your email address. It is quite simple.

Have you ever been to this page? If not, then I am assuming a tech in store set up your BB for you. Hopefully, you received your account information from them. If not, call Verizon and get the login information from them. You can also click forgot password and enter your PIN. That is assuming you know your login name.

BlackBerry Internet Service
    01-26-09 01:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD