just wondering if there was a Error Log / exception "bucket" that is written to on this phone? i have been getting random reboots and was just wondering if there are live logs to look at?

Just curious
    01-25-09 07:22 PM
    In landscape mode, put on number lock and press " / " / to get to the event log
    01-25-09 07:23 PM
    great thanks... is there anything in particular to look for after a crash? or stuff people should post?
    01-25-09 07:26 PM
    There have been a number of threads where people have posted the logs leading up to app errors and reboots, but I don't think anyone has been able to interpret them with any success. If you notice an error that refers to a specific 3rd party app, then obviously that had something to do with it, but it seems like everyone's Storms are crashing for different reasons.

If you find anything odd in your logs, go ahead and post it here. Maybe someone will be able to help.
    01-25-09 09:18 PM
    In landscape mode, put on number lock and press " / " / to get to the event log
    Any idea how to do this after OS 5.0?

In landscape mode, on the homepage, I don't get the option to pull up the keyboard to engage num lock and punch in the sequence...

I'm getting a random error message which immediate drops my free memory to zero, and results in system lags and freezing (typical behavior when the system runs out of free memory from leaks).
    01-26-10 02:57 AM
    Jazzejohn sounds like you're having problems with one of the system applications. Try reloading the operating system and you should be fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-10 04:54 AM
    just wondering if there was a Error Log / exception "bucket" that is written to on this phone? i have been getting random reboots and was just wondering if there are live logs to look at?

Just curious
    Yes how do we this with 5.0?

I have meterberry and it won't open from their either hmmmm?
    01-26-10 08:57 AM
    Any way to do this with a BlackBerry 10?
    10-04-13 05:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD