Any chance? Maybe build it into the "latest known beta os" sticky? That'd save a lot of people time having to look and ask. No links, but a version number would save a lot of time. It gets tiring having to sift through the "who has it?!" posts ;-).
    01-25-09 10:25 AM
    Go to the 9000 sticky for that. It is updated regularly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-09 10:33 AM
    Here is a sticky that shows the latest known builds. As to when they leak, well when they do theres always a thread about people installing it.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f95/lat...-builds-58960/
    01-25-09 10:34 AM
    Go to the 9000 sticky for that. It is updated regularly.
    That only shows the latest official release. I want to know the latest beta release to be leaked.

Here is a sticky that shows the latest known builds. As to when they leak, well when they do theres always a thread about people installing it.
    I knew about that thread. Just wondering if there was a chance for a sticky, cuz sometimes the installing threads get buried. Thanks C_X.
    Last edited by mrpeenut24; 01-25-09 at 10:37 AM.
    01-25-09 10:35 AM
    That only shows the latest official release. I want to know the latest beta release to be leaked.
    No it doesn't. The builds in the link I gave are all betas. 4.6.0.232 sure as heck isn't an official release. Neither is .94 for the Storm. Or .152 for the 8350i.

As the TITLE says, lastest known BETA OS builds
    01-25-09 10:38 AM

I knew about that thread. Just wondering if there was a chance for a sticky, cuz sometimes the installing threads get buried. Thanks C_X.
    What does it matter? If its a thread about installing, you know it's leaked. We have a sticky about the latest betas, we're not going to have another about which one has leaked to the public.
    01-25-09 10:40 AM
    No it doesn't. The builds in the link I gave are all betas. 4.6.0.232 sure as heck isn't an official release. Neither is .94 for the Storm. Or .152 for the 8350i.

As the TITLE says, lastest known BETA OS builds
    Sorry, that was for damatojf. I'll do better with quotes. :-D
    01-25-09 10:40 AM
    Sorry, that was for damatojf. I'll do better with quotes. :-D
    Again, there is a sticky with the latest known builds. When they leak, there are installing threads about the OS(so you know it's leaked), hence no need for a thread that says it's leaked.
    01-25-09 10:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD