Im using OS .75. This issue Im having is that I have downloaded 275 songs, but I can only play my songs from the "All songs" play list. I see the other play list like Artist, Albums, Genres.If I select Artist, then the artist name, it says *No Songs* Does anyone know how to fix this issue?
    01-24-09 05:18 PM
    I'm not sure if this is the only way to do it or not, but what I did when I downloaded about 400 songs was this:

- Took the memory card out and put it in the USB adapter (but you can also do it directly from hooking you BB via the mini UB cord to your computer_
    - Then opened up the "card" on the computer using "Explore" by right clicking on the Start menu of the computer and finding the memory card
    - Then went into my iTunes Library and found the album that I wanted to copy to the memory card.
    - Went back to the card and created a folder and named it with the artist and album title.
    - Then highlighted the album in iTunes and dragged it into the new folder.
    - Did that for all the albums that I wanted to move onto my Storm, and even created a Misc. folder and/or Playlist folder for specific songs.

That way it separated it by Artist so that I could just do a search that way, as I rarely search for an album.

Just my .02

I'd be interested in other, simpler ways of doing it too!
    01-24-09 05:49 PM
    I had the same problem and a battery pull fixed my problem

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-09 05:53 PM
    Reseat your memory card while the phone is turned on. Works for me.
    If it gets really bad, try formatting your memory card... just make sure you don't format it with NTFS
    01-24-09 05:54 PM
    i havent downloaded the new os for my storm i was wondering if itll mess my phone
    01-24-09 05:59 PM
    Are your tags all there??? Sounds like your ID Tags are messed up. If not, when I am having trouble with any of my tunes, I delete the BBThumbs.dat file (be sure hidden files are showing) in the directory and it will rescan.
    01-24-09 06:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD