sup everyone,

I just bought a BB Bold from ROGERS (UNLOCKED) and I would like to update it, is it possible? and how? Thanks.....
    01-24-09 11:51 AM
    Search and ye shall find.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-09 11:54 AM
    01-24-09 11:57 AM
    after updating it, will it be LOCKED again? sorry this is my first BB so am a newbie lol

One more question, should I download the OS from ROGERS website? or BB's website?
    01-24-09 12:01 PM
    Once unlocked always unlocked
    01-24-09 12:09 PM
    Once unlocked always unlocked
    That is untrue, If he does a Complete Handheld Wipe Using JL_CMDER or CRACKMEM it will Re-Enable Sim Card Security as it completely WIPES out the Phone.

If you just do the Normal Upgrade Procedure going from one OS to Another it will remained unlocked.

Just backup your phone using DM, Download Your New OS, Delete the Vendor File, Run The New OS from the Apploader.exe file located in the directory. Once all finished, restore your phone in DM. You will be all updated with your new software and will remained unlocked.

Josh
    01-24-09 12:19 PM
    Hey there Josh, thanks! Can I download the latest OS from BB official website? I need something that supports ARABIC language as well, I dunno if the new OS supports it, whats the easiest way to update the OS?
    01-24-09 12:53 PM
    What OS were you looking for the "latest and greatest" is .216 and I believe it supports Arabic but I cannot confirm that. If you need a download link for .216 PM Me I can direct you in the right direction.
    01-24-09 01:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD