Finally an application for CitiBank users!

After you login, click "Tool & Services" from the Menu bar and follow the directions for the mobile application.
    01-23-09 09:50 PM
    Finally an application for CitiBank users!

After you login, click "Tool & Services" from the Menu bar and follow the directions for the mobile application.
    When the eff is the Chase one coming... they have one for the iPhone... ffs!
    01-23-09 11:29 PM
    where do u see this on the citibank site???
    01-24-09 09:41 PM
    where do u see this on the citibank site???
    Tools & Services > Special Offers > Scroll to Account Management Services Section
    01-24-09 10:19 PM
    Thanks for the info!
    01-26-09 01:55 AM
    Ok I'll give this a try tomorrow, are u able to see ur balances n transactions???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-09 11:04 PM
    Has anyone got this to workk?????

02-04-09 11:37 PM
    does not seem to support the 8900
    02-13-09 06:59 AM
    can you post a URL of the site please? I use www.myciti.com and I don't see a "tools and services" there.

Thanks!
    02-13-09 07:37 AM
    can you post a URL of the site please? I use www.myciti.com and I don't see a "tools and services" there.

Thanks!
    x2

Thanks!
    02-13-09 09:00 AM
    When the eff is the Chase one coming... they have one for the iPhone... ffs!
    Chase an excellent wap site with a lot of functionality.
    02-13-09 09:31 AM
    I've had no luck installing the Citi app for my 8330 and 8320. The website says they're supported, but when I access the link they send in the SMS, they say the 8300 is not supported.
    02-13-09 03:14 PM
    I see it when visiting citicards.com, don't have checking or anything just plastic. Can't speak to usage though, just know its there.

02-13-09 08:24 PM
    To my annoyance, I found that while the CitiBank Mobile is available for the Pearl, it as of yet is not available for the Bold.
    02-14-09 09:04 AM
    hmm when i try to install it it just says Blackberry Curve 8300 is currently unsupported phone.. will they update this?
    02-17-09 11:18 PM
    It seems the 8900 is unsupported. Has anyone gotten this to work on the 8900 by selecting a different model?

I filled out the form requesting support for the 8900 and suggest that you do as well. They will only do things if there is demand.
    02-18-09 07:51 AM
    I just found out a couple of things today..

1. To download the app to your blackberry, just go to the "Service Center" and you should find "Citi Mobile" under the "Account Services & Enrollments" (online.citibank.com/US/JRS/pands/detail.do?ID=CitiMobile). Once you provide your cell number, carrier and your supported phone it will send you two SMS Text messages. One for the download of the application and one with a PIN code.

**** NOTE: Make sure your browser configuration is set to Emulate Blackberry, because the download checks your device before the download starts.

2. Many of the models such as the 8830 (Curve) that are listed as supported devices have been put on the not supported list. Seems they have been having issues.
    03-02-09 10:42 AM
    does not seem to support the 8900
    or Bold
    03-02-09 03:38 PM
    I just found out a couple of things today..

1. To download the app to your blackberry, just go to the "Service Center" and you should find "Citi Mobile" under the "Account Services & Enrollments" (online.citibank.com/US/JRS/pands/detail.do?ID=CitiMobile). Once you provide your cell number, carrier and your supported phone it will send you two SMS Text messages. One for the download of the application and one with a PIN code.

**** NOTE: Make sure your browser configuration is set to Emulate Blackberry, because the download checks your device before the download starts.

2. Many of the models such as the 8830 (Curve) that are listed as supported devices have been put on the not supported list. Seems they have been having issues.
    Yeah I tried this on my stepmom's 8330 VZW Curve and when I click the download link it says the 8300 isn't supported, even though it specifically says the VZW 8330 Curve on Citi's site
    03-23-09 12:01 AM
    i tryed it and i cant get it to activate says cannot connect
    03-23-09 09:49 AM
    i couldn't get it running on my 8820!!!
    03-27-09 04:25 AM
    Maybe they need more bailout money to get it to work..
    03-27-09 07:31 PM
    I just figured out a way to get this working on the Curve 8900. It was actually so simple I wanted to kick myself. This was done on Tmobile but should work without issue for AT&T users.

First thing I did was sign up at the myciti site using my info and selecting the 8320. I received the txt and clicked the link. I then received the error so many here have also gotten.

Blackberry Curve 8300 is currently unsupported phone or whatever it is.

I realized that the 8300 was listed as a supported phone on the AT&T options and that my Curve 8900 was being recognized as a 8300. That was actually a good thing. First I tried to setup my phone number and set AT&T as my network, but needless to say, fail! So I changed back to tmobile and tried a different route.

Next I looked at the link i received in the text and saw that carrier was last part. In my case the link ended in carrier=tmobile. I copied the link, pasted it into the browser and changed carrier= to att. App downloaded without an issue. I now have the citibank mobile app installed and running. Good Times. I don't see why this wouldn't work on a bold also, as long as it is recognized as a 8300.
    04-15-09 11:24 AM
    I just figured out a way to get this working on the Curve 8900. It was actually so simple I wanted to kick myself. This was done on Tmobile but should work without issue for AT&T users.

First thing I did was sign up at the myciti site using my info and selecting the 8320. I received the txt and clicked the link. I then received the error so many here have also gotten.

Blackberry Curve 8300 is currently unsupported phone or whatever it is.

I realized that the 8300 was listed as a supported phone on the AT&T options and that my Curve 8900 was being recognized as a 8300. That was actually a good thing. First I tried to setup my phone number and set AT&T as my network, but needless to say, fail! So I changed back to tmobile and tried a different route.

Next I looked at the link i received in the text and saw that carrier was last part. In my case the link ended in carrier=tmobile. I copied the link, pasted it into the browser and changed carrier= to att. App downloaded without an issue. I now have the citibank mobile app installed and running. Good Times. I don't see why this wouldn't work on a bold also, as long as it is recognized as a 8300.
    I was about to answer the question about the 8900 and T-Mo, and, I then read you did EXACTLY what I did to get the 8900 working!!
    04-15-09 12:08 PM
    Woooooweeeeee !!!!!!!! it works, thank you " dquestic" !
    Follow your copy & paste instructions and got it to work in my 8900......
    04-24-09 05:24 PM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD