Whenever I try to convert the jar and jad files with Jar 2 Alx it says "access is denied" Can someone help?
    01-23-09 10:13 AM
    Solution for your problem:
    you don't have to convert .jar to .alx ect. to make it work on your curve 8320!
    Just copy the .jar file onto the mediacard inside your Blackberry...
    Then you go to "media", hit the blackberrybutton (the one left of the trackball )
    and click "explore"... (It took me a long time to find out, that you have to hit the BLACKBERRYBUTTON... to get to this explore menu -.-)
    Now you only have to find your .jar, click it, and hit download...
    It will install itself!

BUT CAREFUL...
    I have another problem... I installed the meboy 2.2 on my curve 8310 and now I can't delete it anymore! After downloading the new Desktop Manager 5...
    Everytime I uncheck the box next to "meboy 2.2" a second later it checks itself again!
    So it won't let me delete it...

So PLEASE TELL ME!
    Is this just a bug of the new DM 5? How can I delete the emulator?
    NO I don't have a backup WITHOUT the game on the phone and
    YES it is just the Meboy I can't delete...

please help !
    thanks...

PS I know my English is not THAT good... -.- I'm from germany and only 15 years old... have mercy

rafitxl22
    04-24-09 05:20 PM
    i downloaded the .jar file and when i press it to installit gives me an error:

invalid manifest or application descriptor

the "MIDlet-name" attribute is missing
    11-28-09 03:58 PM
    i downloaded the .jar file and when i press it to installit gives me an error:

invalid manifest or application descriptor

the "MIDlet-name" attribute is missing

Mann!!! this same problem is happening with me... I've download this Meboy app three times and every time i get it to work but wipe my device.. i could never put it back, it says that above. I wonder if its because maybe the phone deleted an attribute
    08-27-10 03:29 PM
    I got the same problem as fayek, did anyone find a solution to it?
    03-13-11 08:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD