Hi:
    I apologize if this has been discussed, but I could not find. I have a Sprint 8703 BB. I have my work email, and 2 personal POP emails that I have set up on my Blackberry. I like having it all go to the "main" Inbox icon on my BB - the envelope icon.

My question: similiar to Outlook and Outlook Express, is there anyway to set up my Inbox so that I can filter work email to a Work email (WORK) header, and personal email (PERSONAL) to a personal header, and have the headers as such, so when I open my Inbox, I would not have to filter through all the emails, they would be under a certain 'header' already - WORK or PERSONAL.

Does this make sense?

Thanks in advance for any help or ideas!

John
    06-03-07 02:45 PM
    On the O.S 4.2, no can do, unless you find a theme that does it - but don't believe there is one at present...

All emails will go to MESSAGES, regardless...
    06-03-07 03:04 PM
    Hey Navilyn:
    Thanks for the response and that you understood what I meant! : - ) I was hoping by now someone would have figured it out.

Take care!
    06-03-07 07:05 PM
    To be honest, am not sure if it's so pressing for someone to figure it out. Mainly because you can still have the icon for your 'personal' email, and thus get to it when you need it. Depending on your theme, just keep the 'messages' & 'personal email icon'(s) visible. Yes, when someone emails you, it will show in both locations, but...
    06-03-07 07:09 PM
    I agree....not a big issue, I just think it would be nice to be able to filter them separately and have separate headers...oh well - someday!

JD
    06-03-07 07:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD