i have been surfing around the other "blackberry" sites and wanted to throw a big thank you out to Kevin and everyone else running this site.....all the others are no where near as up to Date as crackberry is!
    Sincerely, Craig

everyone just sign if you feel the same way lets let them know we appreciate there work!
    01-21-09 02:08 PM
    I lurked a few days before and after I got my Berry and this site is by far the best I found. I use one other just to keep up and learn a little more but Crackberry is numero uno for me!

Thanks staff and dedicated posters...
    01-21-09 02:12 PM
    100% with you on this one!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-09 02:14 PM
    Kudo's on this thread. I'm sure most of us don't thank the Mods and creators enough for a well laid-out site like CB! No wonder why the addiction grows.

Thanks guys for all of the hard work, especially with the server upgrades!
    01-21-09 02:16 PM
    CrackBerry rox!

01-21-09 03:11 PM
    I agree, crackberry is the best site for learning
    About out addiction!

01-21-09 07:49 PM
    Yay for CB! Indeed, it is a great site for BB users.
    01-21-09 07:50 PM
    I've said it before, hats off to Kevin and the whole gang. You guys are the best.
    Thank you!

01-21-09 07:52 PM
    this is by far the best site everyone is great about helping thanx guys crackberry rocks
    01-21-09 08:06 PM
    agreed! keep up the great work.
    01-21-09 08:08 PM
    This is the best and only site I go to.

01-21-09 08:16 PM
    CB is definitely the best site for information! I read everything I could find for a few months before picking up my Bold . . . haven't been stumped by anything yet because I can always find the answer here.

Thanks to Kevin, all the mods and helpful members - you have made owning my first 'Berry a truly delightful experience.
    01-21-09 08:20 PM
    I have to agree with everyone......ever since I bought my Curve, anything and everything I need to know about it I have found on this site!! I spend more time here than any other site hands down! Kudos, and many thanks to the ENTIRE Crackberry team!!!
    01-21-09 10:19 PM
    yay for CB, lol.... i surfed around this site for a few months before i actually joined.... this place rocks
    01-21-09 10:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD