i thought, what an amazing application.. i've seen apps like this on the iphone and thought how cool it would be to have that on a blackberry.. and finally it's here!

anyway, downloaded the trial and after a few battery pulls, it would finally load images *at first it wouldn't load*..

now that the images are loaded, does anyone have ANY success in moving the bubbles and texts within the images?
    01-20-09 07:18 PM
    link?

10char
    01-20-09 07:20 PM
    01-20-09 07:22 PM
    the only thing i can do is load up the pictures and move the picture around on my storm.. i can add bubbles, text and all that other jazz but i can't move/resize them according to the help file..
    01-20-09 07:23 PM
    ugh.. what disappointment.. (and i was ready to pay this 7.99 ordeal).. on the download page, it states that it works for the storm.. clearly, it doesn't.

i had to disable compatibility mode and everything works just as stated..
    01-20-09 07:30 PM
    Is there a way to view your pictures as a thumbnail instead of just a list when selecting image???
    01-20-09 08:37 PM
    the only thing i can do is load up the pictures and move the picture around on my storm.. i can add bubbles, text and all that other jazz but i can't move/resize them according to the help file..
    Same thing here... also some pictures show up sideways and there is no way to change the orientation. I had to disable the compatibility mode just to get it to bring up the picture.

This does NOT seem to be working on the BB Storm!!!
    01-21-09 04:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD