i heard the site plazmic, they got a download on there website to where you can make and create your own theme for blackberrys, goto plazmic .com and goto the downloads and theres a download to make and download your own themes,

i dont know they whole thing yet but i think you might be able to create, test, download to your blackberry, like i said not exactly sure but hey why not check it out, its called

(Plazmic Content Developer's Kit v4.6 for BlackBerry)

...let me know if any one fig it out
    01-19-09 10:10 PM
    ok got it thanks...
    Next.

When you got one for us let us know !!!
    01-19-09 10:14 PM
    i have one right there, you goto the plazmic website, goto the downloads, and there read the downloads, the (Plazmic Content Developer's Kit v4.6 for BlackBerry), you download it also with the tester download and make your own themes
    01-19-09 10:16 PM
    It's not able to make Storm themes yet. The version number matches RIM's numbering system. Until it reaches 4.7, it won't make fully compatible themes for the Storrm and any theme it generates that you try to load on the Storm is Use At Your Own Risk
    01-19-09 10:19 PM
    is you did just a LITTLE research...
    Maybe search that companys name on this site and see what u get..
    01-19-09 10:21 PM
    That won't work for creating themes for the storm. The storm is running OS 4.7 and that is for OS 4.6. Another forum member tried to install a theme from 4.6 yesterday and it screwed up their storm forcing them to do a wipe. If you do a search you can find the thread about it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-09 10:22 PM
    youre right, thank you for clearing that up. well......guess we will wait that much longer, 4.7 is next
    01-19-09 10:23 PM
    sorry people
    01-19-09 10:24 PM
    simple search for Storm themes woulda worked lol...
    01-19-09 11:28 PM
    WOHO! JACKPOT! I'M GONNA LOAD UP ALL THESE THEMES! THANKS DUDE! It says nothing about support for a Storm... BUT HEY! PEOPLE ARE LOADING UP OSs NOT MEANT FOR THEIR PHONE OR FROM WINDOWS 7 DESPITE MULTIPLE WARNINGS SO WHAT' THE WORST THAT CAN HAPPEN??? THANKS!
    01-20-09 12:59 AM
    sorry people
    No worries
    01-20-09 01:17 AM
    WOHO! JACKPOT! I'M GONNA LOAD UP ALL THESE THEMES! THANKS DUDE! It says nothing about support for a Storm... BUT HEY! PEOPLE ARE LOADING UP OSs NOT MEANT FOR THEIR PHONE OR FROM WINDOWS 7 DESPITE MULTIPLE WARNINGS SO WHAT' THE WORST THAT CAN HAPPEN??? THANKS!
    Geez, lay off. He even apologized.
    01-20-09 01:20 AM
    And I'm running windows 95 on my storm. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-09 04:17 AM
    is you did just a LITTLE research...
    Maybe search that companys name on this site and see what u get..
    simple search for Storm themes woulda worked lol...
    double posting is as annoying as not searching...
    01-20-09 05:17 AM
    I wonder when we're going to get themes...
    01-20-09 06:45 AM
    I lol'd at this!
    01-20-09 07:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD