Folks, how are you?

A friend of mine recently told me to get (and I forget the company he mentioned) a screen protector that makes, and I always am suspicious with claims like these, the Bold screen supposedly even "better" than without it.

I sometimes wish there wasn't all this glare when using the phone outside in the sun.

Can anyone recommend a good screen protector?

Also, I'd like to know if any of you have purchased these non-OEM covers that supposedly give the device a better grip?

Thanks all!
    01-18-09 12:36 AM
    01-18-09 12:38 AM
    On the case mate, do you find the phone is bulky or not a big deal
    01-18-09 02:09 AM
    On the case mate, do you find the phone is bulky or not a big deal
    if you are referring to the privacy screen then no. it fits real nice on it.
    01-18-09 02:11 AM
    I find the device to be perfect. My noticeably smaller Treo Pro feels heavier, even though it isn't, so whatever RIM did, the weight is distributed evenly to the point where I sometimes have to check if it's still in my pocket.

I'm totally new to screen protectors, and only want to get one if it REALLY is NOT visible, and my friend knew that, and he still said to get this one that makes it BETTER???

For a back cover, I'd like a laptop cooling pad. If I could buy them together, that'd be great, although they have nothing to do with each other.

Thanks!!!
    01-18-09 09:27 AM
    Sorry I was referring to the case itself. Do you have that one? $50.00 seems a lot for a case but if it is tough, I don't mind spending the money.
    01-18-09 09:52 AM
    Clarivue makes aniglage screen protectors for the bold, their $10 for 2 and free shipping. http//www.clarivue.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-18-09 10:00 AM
    anyone have experience with the best skins ever?
    01-18-09 10:38 AM
    anyone have experience with the best skins ever?
    yea, they are just like zagg, but a lot cheaper. they are really good screen protectors
    01-18-09 12:31 PM
    Just got my new case from case-mate. Fits real nice, Very Nice Investment

02-03-09 12:30 AM
    Zagg is far the best~!
    02-03-09 01:20 AM
    yeah, ive got my zagg awhile ago and cant wait to put it on
    02-03-09 04:14 AM
    I just got the two I ordered for the Bold...Screen-only. Anything I should know before I put them on?
    02-04-09 06:17 PM
    zagg is the best, you pay for the product
    02-04-09 06:22 PM
    I just purchased a screen only piece...I sure hope it's worth the 10 beans!
    02-09-09 04:16 PM
    for a screen protector: two words:

Martin-Fields

it's crystal clear with no glare...that's where my money went.
    02-09-09 04:30 PM
    Not meaning to hijack. I was just about to post a similar topic.

I need to protect my screen (scratches, body oil, finger prints, etc) and am wondering which if the three is best? BSE, Zagg, or Clarivue?

I am assuming that all three allow it to be used in the OEM holster. Will the protector peel off when inserting and removing the BB? I'd hate to pay $25 for a protective skin that will peel off during normal use. I am not ready yet to get a case as I haven't decided which one I want.

Lastly, if I went full body protection, does the Zagg or BSE look shiny on the back or is it not noticeable at all? IOW, does it make the back of the Bold look like it's wrapped in Saran Wrap?
    02-09-09 05:26 PM
    I've used BSE, ZAGG, Martin Fields & Screen Patronus screen protectors on my Bold (and previous BB's)...and for my money, the ZAGG Invisibleshield product trumps the rest, easily.

Yep, it's costly. Yep, you pay a lot for packaging...and that cool spray bottle and squeegie. But the fit, finish and performance of the product itself is second to none IMO.
    02-09-09 07:24 PM
    I just got my clarivue and it wirks great so far. Worth 10 in my opinion

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-09 08:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD