Hey just thought i'd share a picture of my black bezel and new case.. the case doesn;'t have a belt clip at the back, cause i hate wearing my phone on my belt!

waiting for BSE or some form of full body protection..

i couldn't save the warranty stick ; < i slipped and the tweezers punctured the middle of the sticker ; <

so here are some pics to let people know what it looks like
    (sorry for the bad pics.. just point and shot haha didn;t care about lighting etc)

01-17-09 12:54 PM
    bezel looks sharp man...really sick

I'm also happy I changed my bezel to all black on my bold

great job

no black buttons yet available?
    01-17-09 12:56 PM
    WOW very nice. Looks great. Thanks for sharing those pics!
    01-17-09 01:10 PM
    I would love to have a case like that, but in black , what is the part # and where did you get it from?
    01-17-09 01:12 PM
    Ok. Thats it i'm ordering a black bezel for the 8900.
    01-17-09 01:13 PM
    thats one good looking 8900
    01-17-09 01:14 PM
    I would love to have a case like that, but in black , what is the part # and where did you get it from?
    eAccess eStore - BlackBerry 8900 Case - Leather Tote (Black)

hopefully your in the US cause shipping anywhere else is a killer!!! but there is the link to the black case no belt clip
    01-17-09 01:47 PM
    thx Knowledge, I will check it out .
    01-17-09 01:51 PM
    wow the all black 8900 is stunning...where did you get the bazel from, if you dont mind me asking
    01-17-09 01:58 PM
    Cnn.cn carries them.
    01-17-09 02:08 PM
    I checked cnn.cn they are "out of stock" on the battery cover....so i wanted to see maybe he got it from another source
    01-17-09 02:14 PM
    That's sweet dude, sweet

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-17-09 02:28 PM
    I checked cnn.cn they are "out of stock" on the battery cover....so i wanted to see maybe he got it from another source
    Bezel, not battery cover. And also, not out of stock.
    BlackBerry Curve 8900 OEM black bezel- Mobiado, SonyEricsson, Alcatel, Motorola, HTC, Samsung, Accessories Store, Black
    01-17-09 02:46 PM
    Thats a nice leather case. They seem to be available in the UK also but at a premium at fommy dot co dot uk

Other sites may be available, use google/yahoo for the best price etc...

I may have to get one of those.

I'd like a black bezel too but I am not brave enough to tamper with my new 8900 (yet).

Thanks for posting the pics.
    01-17-09 02:59 PM
    nice one. is the back cover black? i think TMO USA are the only ones with a silver back.
    01-17-09 03:04 PM
    Bezel, not battery cover. And also, not out of stock.
    wouldnt you want a black battery cover to go with the black bazel???
    01-17-09 03:06 PM
    I just ordered a black bezel but i don't find the video on cnn particularly helpful. Is there a good website to go to for installation tips or walk throughs? Or any personal tips from the people who have done it?
    01-17-09 03:26 PM
    the Rogers one comes with a black battery cover.

the CNN.CN video is pretty helpful.. the only not helpful thing is the top cover, covering the ear piece won;t come off unless you unscrew the top two screws under the batter cover.

the front faceplate is held by 4 clips on the side. you just have to undo that.. becareful with the chip board cause it;s not bolted onto anything..

also with this black bezel you will NOT be able to use the top unlock/lock button and the top silence button.. cause the stock faceplate has the buttons built in and some sensors to trigger the unlock/lock etc

u just gotta go back to the old school way of unlocking * and Green call button
    01-17-09 03:35 PM
    also with this black bezel you will NOT be able to use the top unlock/lock button and the top silence button.. cause the stock faceplate has the buttons built in and some sensors to trigger the unlock/lock etc

Thanks for that note, really makes me reconsider this change because I like to use those buttons often.
    01-17-09 03:46 PM

What!!!!! Thats a bummer. Are you sure there was no way to transfer these buttons or contacts to the new bezel? maybe they were small magnet stickers or something of the sort?
    01-17-09 04:18 PM
    Very nice pictures... thanks!
    01-17-09 04:31 PM

that sucks! can't you just take the buttons from the stock faceplate and use that?
    01-17-09 05:33 PM
    i got the bezel few days ago but i didnt change it, now im gutsy enough to change my bezel, thanks for the pic, black looks good
    01-17-09 05:53 PM
    great pics. Looks fantastic!
    01-17-09 06:58 PM
    I also use the tops buttons. It's too late regardless because the bezel is on the way. Thanks for the tips for installing it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-17-09 11:44 PM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD